Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,894 members, 7,918,909 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:26 PM

Land Lady Refuses To Reconstruct Dilapidated Septic Tank For Over Two Years. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Land Lady Refuses To Reconstruct Dilapidated Septic Tank For Over Two Years. (122 Views)

Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Nigerian Lady Refuses To Visit A Guy At His House.. Then He Showed Her His... / 20,000 Litres Capacity Tank For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land Lady Refuses To Reconstruct Dilapidated Septic Tank For Over Two Years. by talktusamm: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2021
Despite plea from occupants of the house which is situated at 71 Victor fagbemi road by James Ajayi junction. The owner of the building has bluntly refused to repair/construct a new septic( soak away).All she does is to collect rent and then disappear. A close relative of mine moved into one the buildings in the compound ( the compound has two buildings an old one( face me and slap you) and a new one(flat).) The new building drainage was also channeled to the soak away.( i.e both buildings share one septic tank).The septic tank is as i write is opened and poo gushing out of it. All the rain that fell went inside. She cared less even threaten to quite any tenant that talks. the all compound is smelling and no proper drainage system. I want the environmental agencies to visit the house cause its not pleasant to the eyes and the health of the tenants and the environs. This issue has been logged and no necessary action as been taking by the authorities. See pictures blow. We call on the enviomental agency to visit the place.Covid 19 is real, cholera is real, pls pls pls

1 Share

Re: Land Lady Refuses To Reconstruct Dilapidated Septic Tank For Over Two Years. by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2021
grin na poo dey on top that zink or animal

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Quality Translation Service With Acies-global / Anything Paypal / Web Hosting Service Provider In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.