Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:47 PM

A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. (2224 Views)

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by cooooooks(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2021
Be the change you seek.

mariahAngel:

That thought would've never occurred to me if it weren't for some men on this forum.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by djkirkoo2(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Amen oh... God bless you too.

Try not to let what some senseless people do on nairaland get to you.

Always try to do the best you can for your wife and family and God will always see you through.
amen. Thanks
Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by djkirkoo2(m): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

The question should be: do women make videos to show how they provide for their families?
how many women provide?
Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by mariahAngel(f): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
cooooooks:
Be the change you seek.

For change to happen, issues have to be addressed first. Right?
Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by cooooooks(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Do you want to address issues or score 'points'?

mariahAngel:

For change to happen, issues have to be addressed first. Right?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by mariahAngel(f): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
cooooooks:
Do you want to address issues or score 'points'?

"Score points" with who though? You? cheesy

Let's just say I flipped things around to pass a message.
Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by cooooooks(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
No biko,

With other gender war rabble rousers.

cool
mariahAngel:

"Score points" with who though? You? cheesy

Let's just say I flipped things around to pass a message.
Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by mariahAngel(f): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
cooooooks:
No biko,

With other gender war rabble rousers.

cool

If you say so. smiley
Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by crackhaus: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Just as how working to provide for the family is a man’s job!
That is how it was and should always be.
I would like to know your boyfriend. cheesy
Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by mariahAngel(f): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
crackhaus:

I would like to know your boyfriend. cheesy

What has boyfriend got to do with a man providing for his family? cheesy
Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by Silentgroper(m): 1:06am On Oct 15, 2021
AutoChick4U:
But why are men complaining about providing?
Las las, we will provide 4 ourselves nd d kids. U females should go nd sort yourselves out.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by AutoChick4U(f): 6:12am On Oct 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
Las las, we will provide 4 ourselves nd d kids. U females should go nd sort yourselves out.
Both sexes need each other. No be fight

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by crackhaus: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

What has boyfriend got to do with a man providing for his family? cheesy
Nothing.
I just want to know the guy that tamed you... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Items For Sale / How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism / Photos: Meet The Father Who Lost Lips & Four Limbs To A Flesh-eating Bug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.