Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Lost My Sister After BBNAIJA Finale – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Lost My Sister After BBNAIJA Finale – Toke Makinwa (1412 Views)

Khafi Poses With Omashola's Mum And Sister After BBNaija Eviction In Warri / Lolu, Anto And Bambam At Bbnaija Finale / "That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Sister After BBNAIJA Finale – Toke Makinwa by BadNews: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Update From . COM

Toke Makinwa, co-host of Big Brother Naija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ edition has said that she was informed her sister had died after the finale of the show, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Toke, who was unveiled as the host of the new Gulder Ultimate Search last week, said the past 10 days of her life have been dark.

Writing on her Twitter, Toke Makinwa said, ”You guys make me cry, the amount of support has been so overwhelming, I will not disappoint you all. It’s been the darkest 10 days of my life, I got off the reunion show for BBN to hear that my big sister passed away. My family is going through so much right now guys, thank you.

”Having to work in the midst of heart-wrenching pain is confusing, the Production guys and the entire NB team have been super helpful too.

”The show must go on so I wipe my tears between takes and focus on delivering on this job. God is still God I guess.” she wrote.

The Shine Ya Eye season of the show came to an end on October 3rd with Whitemoney emerging winner.

He won N90 million worth of prizes from sponsors of the show.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: I Lost My Sister After BBNAIJA Finale – Toke Makinwa by virginprincess(f): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
Chai, so sorry for her loss��, it not easy loseing a loved one.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Sister After BBNAIJA Finale – Toke Makinwa by BadNews: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
virginprincess:
Chai, so sorry for her loss��, it not easy loseing a loved one.

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: I Lost My Sister After BBNAIJA Finale – Toke Makinwa by igbarasdynasty: 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Why would a man so delight in Evil and Bad News always? ........

Will any good thing ever come out of ??

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Sister After BBNAIJA Finale – Toke Makinwa by Folabifreeman(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ghg
Re: I Lost My Sister After BBNAIJA Finale – Toke Makinwa by suffering: 4:30am On Oct 14, 2021
I got off the reunion show for BBN
No time for a one year wait, they’ve completed filming the reunion. I’m sure Kayode and co are waiting; if Ultimate Search looks to surpass BBN’s popularity they’ll unleash the reunion show to take the shine off. If not the show will remain in post production till next year’s edition starts promotion.

As for Toke, is it her blood sister or one of her cousins who died? I can’t remember how many of her siblings survived the house fire. I think it was her and her brother.
Re: I Lost My Sister After BBNAIJA Finale – Toke Makinwa by emmabest2000(m): 4:32am On Oct 14, 2021
节哀

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Sister After BBNAIJA Finale – Toke Makinwa by We4all: 9:27am On Oct 14, 2021
Mr blogger, you should try and infuse a little bit of investigative journalism into your blogging business before rushing to post. Don’t just go to SM pages to copy and paste without adding any spice.

I saw that news before now and tried to ascertain which of her sisters died. A professional blogger would have gone out of his way to dig out that info before posting.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Sister After BBNAIJA Finale – Toke Makinwa by We4all: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2021
suffering:
No time for a one year wait, they’ve completed filming the reunion. I’m sure Kayode and co are waiting; if Ultimate Search looks to surpass BBN’s popularity they’ll unleash the reunion show to take the shine off. If not the show will remain in post production till next year’s edition starts promotion.

As for Toke, is it her blood sister or one of her cousins who died? I can’t remember how many of her siblings survived the house fire. I think it was her and her brother.

Only her parents were affected by the fire incident.

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija's Maria Makes Her First Instagram Post After Husband Snatching Scandal / BREAKING: Nigerian Musician, 3 Others, Brutally Murdered In Abuja (details) / Tiwa Savage Jumps After She Realising The ‘fan’ Who Surprised Her Was Patorankin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.