Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,125 members, 7,977,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:46 PM

London Based Ace Film-maker ” Daniel Ndlara Robson (about More) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / London Based Ace Film-maker ” Daniel Ndlara Robson (about More) (283 Views)

Actor And Film Maker, Kunle Afolayan's Marriage Crumbles | Www.e-nigeriang.com / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him / London Based Nairalander Excited About Going To Watch Chelsea Next Home Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

London Based Ace Film-maker ” Daniel Ndlara Robson (about More) by obawonder: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
London Based Ace Film-Maker ” Daniel Ndlara Robson (About More)

I’m a very versatile and hard working Induvidual, I have always been a creative individual so, I enjoy working with different people, a good communicator and good listerner, For the past years have seen me really immerse myself in my work – I’ve brought my unique style to some brilliant projects, from local charity work to national events. I’m now looking to build on this experience, and have a particular interest.
Ethnicity: Black – African
Age Range: 31 – 41
Height: 5′ 10″ (1m 78cm)
Weight: 13st. 5lb. (85kg)
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black

I’m an actor, and also director, I have previously produced and premiered a movie called Broken Cross sometimes ago in the UK that hit the cinema and was a loud project also directed and produced Betrayal Drama Series etc. My best hobies is to make films as I’m an Indie Film maker as well as making good quality Nollywood contents movie for Netflix, Amazon prime more so to make waves in the African filming industry.
My coming to work on a project in nollywood was amazing, working with one of the known director Rawlings David Erara who directed “IT TAKES TWO” was something exciting and I will love working with him over and over again.
Am Daniel Ndlara Robson a London base film maker and director.

(1) (Reply)

2008 Foreign Used Gold On Black Mercedes-benz G-class / Pls Where Can I Get Ziploc Plastic Bag In Ibadan / Soludo Advised To Emulate Umahi In Infrastructural Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.