Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,617 members, 7,905,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

Is Roasting And Selling Groundnut Really Profitable Here In Lagos? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Roasting And Selling Groundnut Really Profitable Here In Lagos? (1398 Views)

Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? / Make Money Buying And Selling Trash / I'm Dying And Roasting... I Need Help Genuinely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Roasting And Selling Groundnut Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
Good day everyone here......

i just want to know if really i will make profits in roasting and selling groundnuts in nylons and bottles...

some people even eats more than #200 naira groundnut every single day

i really just want to know the ups and down of the business before i can start...

please someone here with more insights and experience should help me out on this and share stories of how they started the business so i can be motivated enough to start mine...

the thing is am just a regular young guy and i have been contemplating seriously on starting a new business right now......

well am some how still thinking if i should go ahead and give it a small trial..
i know it will work out and still be a sellout if i start getting more customers....
packaged groundnut sells daily and i also saw somewhere online that it sells faster because people eats it alot....
the prize i will be selling will be on wholesale prizes so as to enter the market very easily...
but the issue is that i don't have much experience on it because this is just my first time to start this business...
its a very good thing i ask before venturing into this business.

am just a regular guy that's wants to start roasting and selling packaged groundnut to roadside shops and supermarkets....
well i can even offer them to pay me after they sell it all....

the thing is i dont have enough idear and how to run it...
i have read online that one can start this business with just only 2k.

i really want my own production to be world class and different from others in taste and in sizes..
well am some how still thinking if i should go ahead and give it a small trial..

the thing is am just a regular young guy and i have been contemplating seriously on starting a new business right now......

i need you guys comments....

i really want to know if roasting and selling of groundnut is really profitable here in lagos?

cheers..........

Re: Is Roasting And Selling Groundnut Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
there is a woman who has being in groundnut business for more than 20 years now....

if it wasn’t profitable would she have remained there.

She was able to support the husband who is a mechanic to build a house and send all their children to higher institutions.
Re: Is Roasting And Selling Groundnut Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
i really need you guys comments....
Re: Is Roasting And Selling Groundnut Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by lilvicky68(m): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
I use to fry my groundnut. I've not eaten roasted over before .
Re: Is Roasting And Selling Groundnut Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
ok
Re: Is Roasting And Selling Groundnut Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by YmodulusBabe: 6:22pm On Mar 25
@ Ebookherbs

How Far?

Have You Been Able To Ventures Into The Roasted Groundnut Business

If Yes, What Was Your Experience & How Profitable Is It?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2022 Shortlist Portal – Shortlist Is Out / I Need A Good Paying Job Immediately My People / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.