Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Quality Dog For Sell - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Quality Dog For Sell (878 Views)

Buy Your Quality Dog Food @ Cheaper Price / If You Ever Wanted To Buy A Cheap But Quality Dog Chance Is Now / Police Arrest Alsatian Dog For Robbery In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Dog For Sell by Oyefarm(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
very solid yong adult big bone female Caucasian for sell
location - off alakia airport ibadan oyo state
age - 1 year 6 months
temperament - very calm, alerting and good mother
time's of litter - litter just one before
litter size - 10 puppies
reason of selling in need of cash
price - #200'000
waybill - very much available
NOTE - pls only ready cash buy should dm
Number to contact - 08188532048

Re: Quality Dog For Sell by ahmthankgod(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hmm... This is a really big wolve
Re: Quality Dog For Sell by PapaGfad: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wow
Re: Quality Dog For Sell by Oyefarm(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
very much available
Re: Quality Dog For Sell by Eveezy(m): 1:49am On Oct 14, 2021
Your dog might actually be worth it, but your presentation is actually not encouraging, the dog looks malnourished and not well kept.

My advice is to take proper care of this dog, and snap a good picture before you advertise.

Cos I was going to ask where was the dog you were selling
Re: Quality Dog For Sell by Oyefarm(m): 6:55am On Oct 14, 2021
very much negotiable
Re: Quality Dog For Sell by goodluck804: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
okay
Re: Quality Dog For Sell by Oyefarm(m): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
yes
Re: Quality Dog For Sell by rastaLivity: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Eveezy:
Your dog might actually be worth it, but your presentation is actually not encouraging, the dog looks malnourished and not well kept.

My advice is to take proper care of this dog, and snap a good picture before you advertise.

Cos I was going to ask where was the dog you were selling
I really didn’t want to be the one to blow it, thank goodness someone else did. The first two monikers might actually be alternate

1 Like

Re: Quality Dog For Sell by olubankeezinne5: 4:08am On Oct 16, 2021
okay
Re: Quality Dog For Sell by akoniyong: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2021
dog looks so so so so malnurished ... please feed her well well well well well
Re: Quality Dog For Sell by Namdeenero(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2021
Bro you could have actually advertised your dog without all the unnecessary titles.. What’s quality and big bone?? Are there small bone Caucasian Shepherd dogs??
Re: Quality Dog For Sell by Oyefarm(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2021
yes sir u are into dogs u will no there is big bone and regular in some breeds and d reason y she's like dat is bc she lack good cear for like 4 months now due to been traveling from one place to another dat is d reason of selling her to new owner dat can take good care of her but breeders dat no d quality have been in-box me already and she have been sold to one of dem thanks

(1) (Reply)

Quality Adult Female Lhasa Apso Dog Needed Asap / Anyone With A Maltese Breed ? / 5 Months And 1 Week Old Caucasian For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.