Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,125 members, 7,977,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) (52471 Views)

KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) / WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
Alejandrah:

NDA cadets SIMPs?

or

Those who tried to defend their school vicinity?

or Both?

Walk me through your thought process on this

I meant NDA cadets are simps. The students did the right thing.
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Favfables:
I still cannot imagine why a guy will fight with another guy over a girl that could very well leave them....

Na wa o...
If you are with your babe and another man comes disrespecting her you will join him abi. Im sure you are the type that when armed ribbers come to rape your wife you will watch and applaud them then thank them for a job well done

1 Like

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
KosiGee:

I meant NDA cadets are simps. The students did the right thing.

That's exactly what I typed up there...

I just wanted to be sure, go read what I wrote.

I think you quoted the wrong person

Peace!

1 Like

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
KosiGee:

You think the cadets wouldn’t have descended on the boy if he had slapped back?
The cadets are cowards.
Lol you're a fool if you allow 18-21 year olds so called cadets descend on you .. Not on your own territory.. not even on a neutral territory. . If you somehow managed to find yourself in the NDA campus, then they are free to do whatever they like.

2 Likes

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Frenzy01(m): 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
They never even graduate.. Dem Don dey oppress

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Immarocks(f): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
LOLSSSS KASU girls and NDA guys are like egg white and egg yolk..El rufai will soon ban matriculation and convocation ceremony in KASU

1 Like

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Edyice: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
The dude take cover inside motor grin

Him self see how he be

No gun

No muscle flexing grin

1 Like

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Well na school things, I blame El Rufai
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
God forbid for me to fight over olosho student
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by nedekid: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Aboki boys up north don't take bullshit if you like be soldier.
If it were down south those NDA will call for reinforcement shamelessly. undecided
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
grin

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Ghoststory: 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Quality20:
why attack military guys like that inspite of all d patriotic service they have done for the county? why can't d guys overlook the misdeeds of the military men, knowing fully well that those military men will in a couple of years be at our service?

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Limassol(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Quality20:
why attack military guys like that inspite of all d patriotic service they have done for the county? why can't d guys overlook the misdeeds of the military men, knowing fully well that those military men will in a couple of years be at our service?
Clearly you haven't been harassed by an NDA Cadet(s), have you? Some of these guys can be absolutely irrational and stupid. No one cares about their military service if they go around behaving like loose cannons. Remember respect is earned.

2 Likes

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by alphaNomega: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
SmellySperm:
Two modafvckin simp fighting over a woman that can dump their ass for a better bidder
If you read the story, and still call the boyfriend a simp, I wonder what your thought process is like.

Please read it again.

Our men of the army and their cadets live in this illusion of ultimate power because they are legally permitted to wield weapons. Take that away and you have a bunch of suffer-head, ego-bloated man babies that cannot stand a fight punch-for-punch.
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by alphaNomega: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
francis7257:
Na Dia type dey start coup for Nigeria..
those ones can't even stage a coup to change their project group leader not to talk of class rep. You're giving those slowpoke cadets too much credit

1 Like

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by alphaNomega: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Quality20:
what service has a 2nd year cadet (200L student o) rendered to Nigeria other than threaten a blissful relationship between two young KSU students?
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by alphaNomega: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Favfables:
I still cannot imagine why a guy will fight with another guy over a girl that could very well leave them....

Na wa o...
did you even read the story? Why did you skip the part that the girl refused, yet your brother in the army continued to worry her? Some of Una sef I wonder how you read
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
grin him shoe shine, him face no show
markidoo:
Cadet flexing muscles, Dem put am for that guy wia no fit escape potopoto
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by alphaNomega: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
xalex77c:
The northern youths are not cowards unlike their southern counterparts
This post is gold

2 Likes

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by alphaNomega: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
YoungLionken:
After beating, they should run and hide somewhere...
it happened in a school, not a village
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by alphaNomega: 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Alejandrah:

grin

No way are they SIMPs anyone calling them SIMPs is just trying to feel better.

Those guys did what no school in SE, SS or SW will try. We too dey fear Army for here.

I'm proud of their actions because you can't do same around NDA vicinity.

Only issue is when NDA come in full force to their school to pay them a courtesy visit.

Like I said, I'm proud of them!!!
NDA won't do jack shít.

Is it the NDA that serving officers were kidnapped from few months ago, or NDA from Rwanda? Tell us
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by alphaNomega: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

Calm down boss, I know say you be redpill manager! But the dude actually fought back the NDA mfs cos he was slapped not cos of the girl!
that idíot cannot even swallow vitamin C you dey talk redpiller

1 Like

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Yankee101: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Very good
At 200 level and you're already a menace to society
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by alphaNomega: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
kechywillz:
Military will soon invade that school ,the worst part of it is that innocent people will suffer Most
you are the second person saying this crap. It happened in a school, not a village
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by alphaNomega: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
Quality20:
these ones would graduate and want to fuçk your wife in front of you
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by alphaNomega: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
AsawanaDgreat:
God forbid for me to fight over olosho student

Corrections

1. There was no fight, it was a standard factory reset procedure.

2. The girl no be olosho

2 Likes

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Olaniyimubarak: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Now they will be expelled from NDA am sure of this

1 Like

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by stinechykee: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
BizzBizz:

http://www.kadunapoliticalaffairs.com/2021/10/panic-as-kasu-students-beat-up-nda.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYDfb1wG2is
But if such thing happen in any of the South East University by now battalion of Nigerian Soldiers would have been killing Igbo students.One Nigeria my nyash
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by stinechykee: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
BizzBizz:

http://www.kadunapoliticalaffairs.com/2021/10/panic-as-kasu-students-beat-up-nda.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYDfb1wG2is
But if such thing happen in any of the South East University by now battalion of Nigerian Soldiers would have been killing Igbo students and Yorubas and Housa/Fulanis on this Nairaland will start justifying the bad actions of those Cadets because it happened in Igbo land.One Nigeria my nyash
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Bbbwings: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dem go beat you as students
Boko go still deal with you when you graduate
Lol
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by mozona(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
It serves them right but there will be pay back.

And this time it will be on innocent students.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) / Why Is university certificate Called Bachelors Degree? / Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.