Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:03 AM

Positioning Yourself In Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Positioning Yourself In Life (104 Views)

Why Many Christians Face Difficulty In Life / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life / Faith Building Bible Scriptures For Every Challenge In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Positioning Yourself In Life by SonofIssachar: 12:08am On Oct 14, 2021
I attended a birthday party with a gathering of about 30 people. I sat in the front seat. A lady started distributing food. She started from the back and, unfortunately, it didn’t get to us who were sitting at the front.

Another lady started sharing the drinks, she started from the front. But, unfortunately, I had already moved to sit at the back. Again the drink didn’t get to me.

I was so furious that I stood up to take my leave. But then I saw three ladies each with a big bowl. This time, I tried to be smart. I sat right in the middle. One of the ladies started the sharing from the front, the second lady started distributing from the back. The two ladies were sharing roasted chicken. When they got to the middle, where I was seated, it got finished again!

Feeling so frustrated, I bent my head, putting my face in my hands. But then the third lady tapped me and stretched her bowl for me to pick. Joyfully I stretched and put my hands in the bowl… Guess what was inside the bowl?

Toothpicks!

Moral: do not try to position yourself in life, allow God to place you in the right place. Otherwise, you may just position yourself only for toothpicks.

— Author Unknown

Meditation: When You said, “Seek My face,” My heart said to You, “Your face, Lord, I will seek.” – Psalm 27:8

You will succeed because Jesus loves You!

Also read:

Handling Life’s Storms
Purpose: Sent to Save Sinners
The Secret of the Wealth of King Solomon (2)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Only One Qualifier / Let Us Pray To The Noodly Lord This Morning. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Tuesday, October 26, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.