Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,183 members, 7,884,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

CBN Threatens To Sanction BVN Violators - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Threatens To Sanction BVN Violators (17026 Views)

CBN Threatens To Penalise Banks Rejecting Mutilated Naira Notes / Banks Fear Rush As CBN Threatens To Bar Customers Without BVN, NIN By April / CBN Bars BVN Violators From Opening Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Threatens To Sanction BVN Violators by airsaylongcome: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
The way they dumped the e-naira project is something we'd never, ever get used to.
Same way the Nigerian air project was postponed till date.

Has this been abandoned already?! shocked
Re: CBN Threatens To Sanction BVN Violators by Xbs1: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
Why
Re: CBN Threatens To Sanction BVN Violators by obed92(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
They dropped cos China told them to. So that the can be the first to do it while Nigeriaand others follows else The will face the music.
Lol.
gambia:
So they have dropped the e-naira digital currency launching.

1 Like

Re: CBN Threatens To Sanction BVN Violators by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
CBN no come get sense again grin
Re: CBN Threatens To Sanction BVN Violators by poiZon: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: CBN Threatens To Sanction BVN Violators by chaloskyx: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
CBN LEAVE BVN MATTER HOW FAR WITH THE FOREX MARKET NAIRA /USD HAVE YOU FIXED THAT ONE FIRST?
Re: CBN Threatens To Sanction BVN Violators by Revolva(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good this is good because these bankers are allowing fraudsters with wallet to ur bank ACC to dupe.people
Re: CBN Threatens To Sanction BVN Violators by NofiuFade(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Which one is misused of bvn again, abi what kind of Nigeria is dis bayi?
Re: CBN Threatens To Sanction BVN Violators by cutegoddy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Please also investigate access bank because their thievery is beyond my understanding. How can they charge me card maintenance fee for an account that doesn't have ATM card?

That's not even my problem..
They should tell me why they keep on deducting my money without giving me reasons why they do that..

As ehn Accessbank turn something else na so them debit me 300 they refunded it the next week they debited me 1000 till now I still dey look I no know which one be seerlagos wey them dey debit 1000 for.

All these brick and mortar banks are total rip offs. sad[/quote]
Re: CBN Threatens To Sanction BVN Violators by DD29: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
jericco1:
Please also investigate access bank because their thievery is beyond my understanding. How can they charge me card maintenance fee for an account that doesn't have ATM card?

They should tell me why they keep on deducting my money without giving me reasons why they do that..

With the way things are going one might port to online banking.

All these brick and mortar banks are total rip offs. sad
I Like Ur Signature
Re: CBN Threatens To Sanction BVN Violators by Poleski: 2:35am On Oct 15, 2021
jericco1:

With the way things are going one might port to online banking.

All these brick and mortar banks are total rip offs. sad

Why not change bank? First Bank and Union Bank are good.
Re: CBN Threatens To Sanction BVN Violators by jericco1(m): 4:02am On Oct 15, 2021
Poleski:

Why not change bank? First Bank and Union Bank are good.

I'll put them into consideration

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? / Banks Shut Doors On BDCs, Politically-Exposed Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.