Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,739 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Sevisfee Payment For USA Students - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Sevisfee Payment For USA Students (110 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sevisfee Payment For USA Students by Dexterity2020: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
With the current raise in the exchange rate, payment of sevisfee could be a heck for newly admitted USA students. I remember what I went through trying to pay my sevisfee I even had to defer my admission for the next term. I can help you pay your sevus fee of $350 with little charge, send me a mail at osonyetaokpe@yahoo.com and I will respond to you promptly, you can send me your details with the payment or you can come with it to my location. You will definitely get your confirmation and print your receipt the same day.
Re: Sevisfee Payment For USA Students by Dexterity2020: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
*sevisfee* send me your sevisfee id and passport front page and your sevisfee will be paid between minutes to few hours, you can also come to my office for face to face transaction.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest International Exams Registration / Private Home Tutorial For All Within Abuja And Environment / Hire A Statistical Analyst For Your Final Year Project Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.