Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,563 members, 7,951,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER (1366 Views)

How To Cure Diabetes Type 1 And Type 2 With Osu Fruit / 5 Leaves That Help Cure Diabetes And Process On Using Them / Endocrinologist In The House. Ask All Your Questions On Diabetes And Other Endoc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
NOTE: information on NATURAL REMEDY FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE is on page 2

YES! REVERSE TYPE 2 DIABETES IN THREE WEEKS without any side effects and be completely free

NO MORE DRUGS, PILLS OR INSULIN INJECTIONS​

This No side Effect Natural herbal Solution already helped me and ov­er 950 Men and Women REVERSE our Type 2 diabetes, If you really want to reverse your Type 2 diabetes, then you need to read this page to the end to see how and I and 950 other used this natural remedy to reverse our Type 2 diabetes and how you too can get yours.

1 Like

Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dear friend,

What if you could never have to refer to yourself as being "diabetic" by the time you finish reading this page?

And never have to poke or prick yourself with glucose meters or insulin EVER again

Imagine what your life would be like without the frustration of nerve problems, eyesight problem, heart attacks, weak erection.

Imagine if you could throw your diabetes meds out the window with your doctor's blessing because you won't need them again.

Wouldn’t you just love it, if you could watch you blood sugars fall into place like a stack of dominos and still get to eat the foods you love and still burn fats?
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
My Name is Tesler Adepoju, I’m one of those unlucky individuals whose family history of diabetes is genetic.

My story, ordeal, trials, errors and eventual breakthrough to diabetes have inspired and already helped me and over 950 Men and Women reverse their Type 2 diabetes.

I am a Health Researcher and Activist. I was diagnosed of diabetes when I was 16 years old. At the time I had no idea I would one day discover a natural solution to reverse my diabetes and be completely free.

​I will never forget the day I walked into the doctor's office with high hopes that I would be given a tablet to reverse my diabetic Type 2 condition that would somehow ‘cure’ me.
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
My hopes were shattered when the doctor – a tall bearded man wearing thick glasses, looked at me and told me I would have to manage my diabetes for the rest of my life. And the worst of it was yet to come. Year by year my condition got worse.

Unfortunately the doctor didn’t speak much English. But he was very helpful. He examined me and told me few reasons why I had diabetes.

He said "inflammation was the root cause of diabetes". He said its the inflammation that makes the cells ignore insulin (also known as insulin resistance). He stressed, its inflammation that makes your pancreas shrivel up and die.

I sighed, what the heck is Inflammation?

He continued, I know i just dropped a bombshell on you, so let me tell you a bit more about downright deadly phenomenal. Have you ever stubbed your toe and it swelled up like a helium balloon? That's inflammation at work.
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
The doctor told me there was nothing i could do to cure my diabetes and hence i will have to live the whole of my life in this condition. He gave me some pills to take but that, it will only manage it and NOT CURE it.

I returned home sad and told my friend of my ordeal which he comforted me with words that I shouldn't give up yet.

Finally, found a Solution While on a trip to United State and I Decided to Give the Product a Try…
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Back in 2013, a friend and I went on a trip to Florida, United State. That’s where I met and fell in love with my wife, Joy… I met Joy through a friend at the hotel we were staying in Nebraska. Joy and I arranged to meet for lunch at a boat.​

While going to see joy, I had an accident
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
A word of advice – don’t ever try to avoid a car in Florida. The roads in downtown Florida are crazy. The cars will swerve and avoid YOU.

When I tried to avoid a car by running sideways, it hit me. My heart shivered.

​It didn’t help that I was alone. Thankfully I was unhurt, or at least I hadn't broken any bones. And I managed to find a helpful USA woman to walk me to the nearest doctor.

How I got the Type 2 reversal and cure meeting Jane in Florida
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
Whenever I hear a doctor talk about diabetes, they drone on non-stop about "diabetes treatment", "diabetes management" and diabetes control" she said. A one time diabetic patient gave me a natural product which she used. I couldn’t believe what happened afterwards… barely, within 30 days of taking the supplement
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
She told me to take it as administered– before and after meal, and that my type 2 diabetes would be reversed and cured over time.

My type 2 diabetes was reversed and cured considerably after 90 days of taking the natural remedy. As soon as I came back home to Nigeria

​I had to be conscious of taking my diabetes wellness supplement without missing a dose. Before my experience in USA I hadn’t even thought it was possible to improve and reverse my type 2 diabetes without having to spend much.
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
When I started to take the supplement as prescribed, my type 2 diabetes was reversed so much I was able to throw away my diabetes pills and stopped my insulin injections in just a few weeks.

​My Dad — who is diabetic himself — couldn’t believe it, and he still refuses to believe that I could reverse my inflammation and cure my diabetes naturally.
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
So, I Decided to Contact the company to buy in bulk to sell In Bulk and Help Others.

​I had a discussion with the company production manager who’s in USA about how the Natural Supplement can be gotten to Nigeria as i will really love to introduce it to my friends and whoever i know that has been under the bondage of the glasses.

​After few days i was able to seal a deal with the company and I arranged for shipment of 500pieces down to Nigeria to sell In Bulk And Help Others.
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
So far, I have learned that the remedy I used and that has worked for so many others work on the following conditions:

Type 2 diabetes
Atherosclerosis
High blood glucose level
High blood pressure and high cholesterol levels
This product is not sold in any Store and this product is far different from any other one you might see elsewhere on the internet (THIS IS THE ORIGINAL FOREVER DIABETES KIT).

The others you might have seen for a cheaper price might be the same but the quality isn’t the same THIS PARTICULAR ONE IS FROM UNITED STATE (USA).

DO NOT COMPARE THIS WITH THE FAKE ONES OUT THERE.

OUR PRODUCT IS DIRECTLY FROM THE COMPANY THAT PRODUCES IT.
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Some of this product are Fake and are being sold at a cheaper price. Do yourself good today. Do not be deceived by cheaper price
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
They are regular people, just like you and me, who decided they wanted a diabetic free life, took the plunge, and reversed their type 2 diabetes.
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Now, I know you can’t wait to lay your hands on this GUARANTEED solutions…

I bought 500 pieces, now I’m left with JUST 305 pieces!

And it’s Up to you to grab it today or risk never getting this amazing solution forever. As I don’t plan to import more of this package due to the High rate of dollars, so I’m sorry for you if you leave this page without placing your order.​

Here is the the Natural Remedy To Reverse Your Type 2 Diabetes Naturally I'm talking about.
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
Introducing.....

Forever Diabetes Kit

The proven Natural way to completely reverse Type 2 diabetes and drastically improve Type 1 diabetes

Each Pack of Diabetes Reversal Therapy Contains The Following Powerful Herbal Supplements​:

A simple Ginchia that "rewires" the body could cure both type of diabetes, scientist claim. The new herbal supplement contains live bacteria from the human gut, is proven to drastically lower sugar levels.
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Bottle of Forever B12 Plus

Forever B12 Plus works by decreasing blood cholesterol levels; decreasing blood glucose response to meal; decreasing cholesterols and increasing high density lipoproteins; preventing cholesterol absorption in the gut; providing the temporary relief of soreness and burning

Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
1 Pack of Forever Immublend

Forever Immublend helps get rid of inflammation, colon problem, convert fat into energy, correcting, respiratory infections, reduce blood clotting (by reducing platelet stickiness), improves healthy cardiovasclar health and supports the reversion of diabetes.

Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
Aloe Vera Gel is a detoxifier, cleanses the kidney, liver, intestines, the urinary tract and thus detoxifies our body system from toxic substances, due to the oils it contains. On the other hand, because of the presence of proteolytic enzymes, it helps cleaning dead tissues. It provides fast healing of leg wounds and ulcer which are complications of diabetes.

It helps to regenerate cells. Aloe vera gel possesses a hormone that may accelerate the growth of new cells, also eliminating the old ones. Due to the presence of calcium in aloe which regulates the amount of liquid in the cells. In addition it contains minerals like Calcium, Phosphorous, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Sodium: essential elements for metabolism and cellular operation.​

Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
1 GARLIC-THYME

With today’s busy lifestyles and the convenience of fast food, we all too often neglect eating nutritionally rich fresh foods. Forever provides a simple solution to ‘convenience eating’ in Fields of Greens.

Fields of Greens incorporates the nutritional benefits of young, green barley sprouts, alfalfa, wheat grass and cayenne. Other nutritional compounds present in Fields of Greens are beta-carotene, enzymes, amino acids, vitamins and chlorophyll, with more fibre than bran.

One glance at the ingredient list reveals a cornucopia of nutritional elements especially formulated to combat the deficiencies of ‘convenience eating’.

Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
1 Forever GARLIC THYME

100 safe, no side effect… and gives a lasting result.
Is This Approved And Legal To Use? Absolutely, Aside from the fact that this is approved by NAFDAC itself, it has also has the prestigious Kosher and Halal Seal which are the highest forms of approval in the world any product can have.
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
Special Offer for you

Forever Diabetes Kit  Will Only Cost You

MINI PACK= 1 ALOE VERA GEL AND 1 IMMUBLEND = N25,000

COMBO PACK= 1 Aloe vera,1 GARLIC THYME, 1 B12 plus and 1 Immublend = N 45,000
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
Take Advantage Of The New Month Bonanza And Get The Diabetes Kit For Just N45,000 NOW!!!

We Also Have Natural Cure For high Blood pressure
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Note ; We have a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee

The 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is our way of ensuring your complete satisfaction with our products.

And you pay when you receive the products.....until we deliver , you don't make payment
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
Receiving and processing orders already
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
Diabetes natural remedy
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
There are over 7 MILLION Nigerians today with pre-diabetes. This is a major precursor and untreated will become type 2 diabetes.

Symptoms include…

Always Thirsty
Blurry Vision
Wounds that won’t heal
Always hungry
Always Tired
Sexual problems
Frequent urination
Numbness/Tingling of hands and feet

Sounds Familiar?

4 out of 5 people with diabetes will either:

Be slowly and irreversibly poisoned as their kidneys fail, Go permanently blind, Need legs amputated due to nerve damage,
or suffer from heart disease, the #1 killer of women in the Nigeria.
Diabetes Kills more people EVERY YEAR than AIDS and Breast Cancer combined, It shortens your life expectancy by 13.5 years, on the average.
And Yet Your Doctor Tells You There is ‘’No cure’’…
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
I want you to be one of the few who knows how to Destroy Your Type 2 Diabetes
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
THIS IS THE MOST POWERFUL SOLUTION ON EARTH THAT HELPS TO NORMALISE BLOOD SUGAR/GLUCOSE AND also helps to reverse any type of diabetes within 30days.
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Take a second and imagine what it’ll be like to finally be able to throw away your diabetes medication and feel in control of your life again. It’s time to be free of Type 2 Diabetes.
Re: Natural Way To CURE Diabetes and High Blood Pressure FOREVER by HealthyNation20(m): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Say Goodbye to diabetes in 30 Days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wildflower Local Unadulterated Raw Honey and How it looks like / Please Who Go Fit Help Me With Mtn Card Of 1500 Naira God Will Pay U Back / Cure For Fibroid Without Surgery,visit Miyale Health Care.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.