Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,199 members, 7,900,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:45 AM

Can You Appeal Yr Removal From A Country? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Appeal Yr Removal From A Country? (619 Views)

'africa Is Not A Country': Students' Photo Campaign Breaks Down Stereotypes / Need A Country Whereby I Can Study And Work / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Appeal Yr Removal From A Country? by enfield: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2011
Hi all
My friend was recently removed from the uk even though she has a valid visitors visa.She was arrested at an employment agency with a fake passport attempting to get work.She was cautioned and told the police she had a confirmed ticket to naija in the next 2 days.she was asked to produce this and she did,yet she was removed.she feels she was unfairly treated.can she seek any remedy even though she's back home now eg not having to serve a 10yr travel ban
I share her view and her pain.Is it posssible for her to travel to another country say canada or australia
thanks for your views and possible leads
Re: Can You Appeal Yr Removal From A Country? by fireline: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2011
Your friend is a CRIMINAL!!!!!!!! and deserves deporting and world wide ban.
She was seeking work when on a visitors visa CRIME!!!!!!!
She was using a fake passport CRIME!!!!!!!!
Her name should be on a world wide database of criminals so that if she applies for any other country the know she is CRIMINAL and will be refused.
Re: Can You Appeal Yr Removal From A Country? by justwise(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2011
enfield:

Hi all
My friend was recently removed from the uk even though she has a valid visitors visa.She was arrested at an employment agency with a fake passport attempting to get work.[/b]She was cautioned and told the police she had a confirmed ticket to naija in the next 2 days.she was asked to produce this and she did,yet she was removed.[b]she feels she was unfairly treated.can she seek any remedy even though she's back home now eg not having to serve a 10yr travel ban
I share her view and her pain.Is it posssible for her to travel to another country say canada or australia
thanks for your views and possible leads

She deserved every treatment she recieved from the immigration. What were she doing with fake passport? She can try another country, there is no guarantee that she will be given a visa. Was her UK visa cancelled?
Re: Can You Appeal Yr Removal From A Country? by omega25red(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2011
your friend has no leg to stand on because she commited a crime by having a fake passport and looking for work while on a visiting visa. She is lucky they didn't lock her azz up for commiting identity fraud.

Instead of b!tch!ng and complaining tell her to be quiet and hope they dont remeber what she did the next time she tries to enter uk again.
Re: Can You Appeal Yr Removal From A Country? by lucabrasi(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2011
@poster
the best advice i can give your friend is to leave things as it is,if she sees her ban through she can still apply for a british visa and she will be granted as long as she is totally honest and upfront on her visa application after the ban.
meanwhile she can make the best of the time by doing other stuffs,occupying herself obsessing over the uk will not help her one bit and it actually has the potential of worsening the situation i know a friend who was removed in 2005 he passed his ican got a job and got an american visiting visa he went there and back twice now he has a multiple british visa which he has used a couple of times
Re: Can You Appeal Yr Removal From A Country? by iice(f): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2011
Stick to the rules to avoid trouble.

(1) (Reply)

100% Success Guarantee If U Allow Us To Handle Yr Toefl,gre,sat Or Gmat / Advise Urgently Needed / Zip Postal Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.