Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

Atzori: Osimhen Reminds Me Of A Younger Cavani - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Atzori: Osimhen Reminds Me Of A Younger Cavani (204 Views)

"You Haven’t Played In UCL For Long Time" – Lampard Reminds Man United, Arsenal / Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident / Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atzori: Osimhen Reminds Me Of A Younger Cavani by Naijaodds2021: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
The Super Eagles striker has been compared to the iconic Uruguayan striker when he was in his prime

Gianluca Atzori has stated that Napoli star Victor Osimhen reminds him of Edinson Cavani when he was younger... https://naijaodds.com/2021/10/14/atzori-osimhen-reminds-me-of-a-younger-cavani/

1 Like

Re: Atzori: Osimhen Reminds Me Of A Younger Cavani by FvckAllMods: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr Kelvin ( Guaranteed Fixed Academy) 0906340594 (scammers1 / Antonio Rudiger Set To Leave Chelsea And Unlikely To Sign New Contract / Ole Gunnar Solskjaer; Antonio Conte Open To Fill Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.