Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,428 members, 7,978,360 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:52 AM

Squid Game: How To Watch And Download The Most Popular Movie In The World NOW! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Squid Game: How To Watch And Download The Most Popular Movie In The World NOW! (653 Views)

Authentic: The Most Popular Word Of 2023 According To Merriam-Webster Dictionary / These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 / NECO 2019 Timetable For June/July SSCE Out - Check And Download Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Squid Game: How To Watch And Download The Most Popular Movie In The World NOW! by TechSurgeon: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Squid game is unarguably the most interesting movie in the world right now and here's how you can watch it for free online or download it directly to your smartphone or laptop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmDnwUBdmoI
Re: Squid Game: How To Watch And Download The Most Popular Movie In The World NOW! by TechSurgeon: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2021

Re: Squid Game: How To Watch And Download The Most Popular Movie In The World NOW! by captainbangz: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
I don't know why the film wasn't dubbed in English.
Re: Squid Game: How To Watch And Download The Most Popular Movie In The World NOW! by TechSurgeon: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
The website shown in the video has Dubbed
captainbangz:
Re: Squid Game: How To Watch And Download The Most Popular Movie In The World NOW! by ebig21(m): 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
captainbangz:
I have the English version with subtitles,
Sub 1 K MTN make I send am for you. Or you can send 1.8 gig of data so I send from telegram just wanted to help you
Re: Squid Game: How To Watch And Download The Most Popular Movie In The World NOW! by TechSurgeon: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
ebig21:

I have the English version with subtitles,
Sub 1 K MTN make I send am for you. Or you can send 1.8 gig of data so I send from telegram just wanted to help you

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Our Expert Biostatistics Help / Meet Ikotun Moyin Who Won 8 Awards And Emerged Best Graduating Student / How Does An Online Quiz Competition Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.