Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,343 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:07 AM

Instagram Users Lay Siege On Tiwa Savage’s Wall As She Promised To Release Her S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Users Lay Siege On Tiwa Savage’s Wall As She Promised To Release Her S (483 Views)

Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party / Kemi Olunloyo On Tiwa Savage Sextape: Any Fan, Friend, Ex Supporting You Is Fake / Gemma Collins To Release Her Sextape For £1m If She Ever Goes Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Users Lay Siege On Tiwa Savage’s Wall As She Promised To Release Her S by Maxwell0771p: 1:01am On Oct 15, 2021
The Instagram page of Nigeria’s music diva Tiwa Savage have received over one hundred thousand new followers in the last 24hrs. YeyeNews.com gathered that the influx of the new users is connected with the musician’s plan to make public a purported sex tape with which an unnamed person has been trying to blackmail and extort her.

Tiwa Savage had informed reporters that an unnamed person was trying to blackmail her with a compromising video of her and her boyfriend but vowed not to give in to any blackmail. “I will not give them a dime. They have threatened to release a video of me and my boyfriend having sex in three days if I don’t cooperate. I am telling them now that I will personally post the video on my Instagram page in two days for the viewing pleasure of everyone who cares to see”, she wrote on her page.

Click below for full story...............

https://yeyenews.com/instagram-users-lay-siege-on-tiwa-savages-wall-as-she-promised-to-release-her-sex-tape/

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Pulled Crowd At Her Mother Final Burial Party With High Profile Celebr / Nkechi Blessing Wins Best Dressed In Culturalti 2021with Akwa Ibom Attire / “I Came To This World To Suffer From Friends I Show Love” – Bobrisky Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.