Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,872 members, 7,886,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:34 AM

Job Hiring: Who Has Used Testgorilla For His/her Assessment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Hiring: Who Has Used Testgorilla For His/her Assessment (3246 Views)

Sabmiller Culture Test Assessment / Youwin Connect 2017 Tutorial video Download Links and assessment answers / Good Morning, For Those Who Wrote The 2017 Application Assessment Tests, Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Hiring: Who Has Used Testgorilla For His/her Assessment by Dogshow(m): 5:31am On Oct 15, 2021
Hi Nairalander;
I'm having a jib assessment test tomorrow, and I'm to use a Testgorilla format. I would like to know if there's anyone who has used it before, it's flexibility and how it works.

Thanks.
Re: Job Hiring: Who Has Used Testgorilla For His/her Assessment by GorillaApp(m): 6:13am On Oct 15, 2021
Na wa o. Which one br testgorlla again.

We don dey becime obsolete for job matta
Re: Job Hiring: Who Has Used Testgorilla For His/her Assessment by Chilovexxx: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pls how was the assessment with TestGorilla, also have an assessment to do with them
Re: Job Hiring: Who Has Used Testgorilla For His/her Assessment by FrostyButter: 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Dogshow:
Hi Nairalander;
I'm having a jib assessment test tomorrow, and I'm to use a Testgorilla format. I would like to know if there's anyone who has used it before, it's flexibility and how it works.

Thanks.

Any tips?
Re: Job Hiring: Who Has Used Testgorilla For His/her Assessment by Yubeejakes: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
It's a personality test. Question about wat u feel and how u will react in certain situations
Re: Job Hiring: Who Has Used Testgorilla For His/her Assessment by FrostyButter: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Haven taken mine... Here at tips for those who that might need this in the future.

The test has so many parts depending on what you are applying for.

Most recruiters would add some personality parts and numerical as well as verbal... And then a few others.

The test monitors you by taking random screenshots from your camera.

You can use a calculator.

You cant return to questions.

There is time limit for each portion above you... Once the time is over... It ends that section.

You have time to rest before the next part, so use it.

Overall, its really easy compared to other tests.

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Viclawrence Recruitment / Oil & Gas Companies Aptitude Test Questions-ebook / Trainee Pastors Program - Pastors Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.