Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,871 members, 7,931,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:00 PM

Private School Teacher Seen Slapping And Wrestling With The Student (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Private School Teacher Seen Slapping And Wrestling With The Student (VIDEO) (634 Views)

A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) / Police Arrest The Student That Brought Gun & Teargas To School In Port-Harcourt / Man Seen Slapping His Son While Barbing His Hair In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private School Teacher Seen Slapping And Wrestling With The Student (VIDEO) by Powelandnn: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2021
A private school teacher has been arrested following an outcry that trailed a viral video of him assaulting his student.

The teacher identified as Michael Freeman Chingwaru, is said to be a maths teacher at Harare Einstein Tuition Centre in Zimbabwe.

The teacher was seen slapping and wrestling with the student on the floor,before accusing him of disrespecting him.

He then head-butted the student several times, before pulling out a leather belt and beating the student with it. Even as other students appealed to him to show restraint, he continued.

The teacher is presently in police custody and will appear in court on assault charges.

Watch the video below...
https://loadedpulse.com/private-school-teacher-arrested-following-an-outcry-that-trailed-a-viral-video-of-him-assaulting-his-student-video/

Re: Private School Teacher Seen Slapping And Wrestling With The Student (VIDEO) by Oblongata: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2021
The teacher showed no restraint in the video, he is simply a monster and should be put away for a long time
Re: Private School Teacher Seen Slapping And Wrestling With The Student (VIDEO) by Muchmore024: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Oblongata:
Bj
I don't understand cheesy
Re: Private School Teacher Seen Slapping And Wrestling With The Student (VIDEO) by Oblongata: 10:56am On Oct 15, 2021
Muchmore024:

I don't understand cheesy
tongue cheesy grin
Re: Private School Teacher Seen Slapping And Wrestling With The Student (VIDEO) by eTen94(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
If you have ever taught in a school especially private you will understand the frustration of the teacher, most times student will provoke you to the point of doing worst than what this guy has done, I stopped teaching when I found out I was battling with temper issue so that I will not go and kill someone's child, you flog a student and he tells you don't come out of the school today or his fellow cultist will deal with you, though I do not support his action but most times student pushes you to the point of reacting
Oblongata:
The teacher showed no restraint in the video, he is simply a monster and should be put away for a long time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Survive Nigeria Listen To This / VIO Snatched My Friends Car Stole #800,000 / I Have Soled Countless Stolen Cars - Alhaji Confessed Selling Cars For Snatchers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.