Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,051 members, 7,925,319 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:35 PM

10 Amazing Quotes By Great Coaches On Cristiano Ronaldo. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Amazing Quotes By Great Coaches On Cristiano Ronaldo. (245 Views)

Man United Considering Cracking Down On Cristiano Ronaldo Over His Attitude / Most People Are Great Guys Or Great Coaches, But Klopp Is Both! - Boateng / Juventus Issue Statement On Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing Quotes By Great Coaches On Cristiano Ronaldo. by allgoodlight(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
He is one of greatest footballers to ever grace the planet, and won almost everything the game has to offer. We take a look at what some of the game’s greatest have had to say about Cristiano Ronaldo over the years.

“When Cristiano Ronaldo gets the ball, you can just leave him to it while he beats player after player.” – Ryan Giggs

“There have been a few players described as the new George Best over the years, but this is the first time it’s been a compliment to me.” – George Best

“He has magic in his boots. The first thing you notice about him is that he is incredibly quick and very, very powerful for such a young man. He has great, close control and his technique is excellent. He believes he can do anything with the ball, and that confidence makes him very special indeed.” – Eusebio

“After we played Sporting last week, the lads in the dressing room talked about him constantly, and on the plane back from the game they urged me to sign him. That’s how highly they rated him.” – Sir Alex Ferguson

“He is the best. The best in the world, yes. Probably the best ever. I saw Maradona a couple of times. I never saw Pele. But Cristiano is amazing. This man is the best… Cristiano is a goals machine. He is an incredible player. He is like Zidane, there will never be another Ronaldo.” – Jose Mourinho

“There are some things Ronaldo can do with a football that makes me touch my head and wonder how on earth he did it.” – Luis Figo

“When you play with Ronaldo on your team, you are already 1-0 up.” – Zinedine Zidane

“Cristiano is unique for his talent and professionalism – he is also extraordinarily consistent… [He] is an outstanding professional. He’s committed to the team and the club, he doesn’t talk much, but he is a leader.” – Carlo Ancelotti

“He does things I have never seen from any other player and it really is marvellous to watch. It takes a great player to grab the bull by the horns and make things happen, but he has done it repeatedly.” – Sir Bobby Charlton

“The kid makes you sick. He looks the part, he walks the part, he is the part. He’s six-foot something, fit as a flea, good-looking – he’s got to have something wrong with him…. Hopefully he’s hung like a hamster! That would make us all feel better!” – Ian Holloway

(1) (Reply)

EPL - Brighton Hove Albion VS Manchester City / Arbitrage Betting In Nigeria + Easy 300k Profit Made + My Live Withdrawal Video / Signing For Liverpool Shaped My Career – Awoniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.