Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

We Will Never Get To See This Kinds Of Wizkid Again (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Will Never Get To See This Kinds Of Wizkid Again (photos) (3061 Views)

DJ Cuppy Baptised, Becomes Born Again (Photos) / Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) / Despite Not Loving Wizkid Again, I Don't Regret Meeting Him - Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Never Get To See This Kinds Of Wizkid Again (photos) by Tejumola856: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2021
I’m glad wizkid is grown now lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Get To See This Kinds Of Wizkid Again (photos) by house10s: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2021
i like dat wizkid

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Get To See This Kinds Of Wizkid Again (photos) by Tejumola856: 9:03am On Oct 16, 2021
house10s:
i like dat wizkid
Same here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Get To See This Kinds Of Wizkid Again (photos) by FvckAllMods: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2021
I love my manyewu like that

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Get To See This Kinds Of Wizkid Again (photos) by illicit(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Big Wiz

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Get To See This Kinds Of Wizkid Again (photos) by itsme01: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Fear shut people

Machala 1 wizlion

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Get To See This Kinds Of Wizkid Again (photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hahah.. that's when he was WizKid. Now he's starboy.. dude inspires me a lot aswear...

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Get To See This Kinds Of Wizkid Again (photos) by Kusheer(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wizzy
Re: We Will Never Get To See This Kinds Of Wizkid Again (photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wizkid giving it hot, I really miss that Wizkid grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Get To See This Kinds Of Wizkid Again (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Too much money don dey, and we all know money stops nonsense

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Get To See This Kinds Of Wizkid Again (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Only one wizzy,mam is grown now,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: We Will Never Get To See This Kinds Of Wizkid Again (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Those wicked people wanted to steal Wizkid's glory so he he arrested their souls. Good job Wizzy.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Get To See This Kinds Of Wizkid Again (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
He is very much still the same wizkid, only that bloggers are somehow
Afraid or rather don't have energy for wizkids dirty fights these days
Wizkid is still an ajegunle boy , nothing change cheesy

All those attacked on Linda was because ....
Linda exposed to the world that wizkid was unable to pay his house rent then grin

That news pain wizkid deeply grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Exposed!! Niyola Revealed Her Secrets With Banky W, How He Cheats On Adesua Etom / Munachi Abii Sells Lux Soap / Majek Fashek Before And Now: What Went Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.