Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,398 members, 7,978,265 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:07 AM

Nelson Mandela And Football Lessons - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nelson Mandela And Football Lessons (898 Views)

Faith And Football: Soccer Stars Who Are Devout Christians / Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. / South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela And Football Lessons by randa(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2007
i had a good laugh at all my loud mouthed friends who think they know much about the game of football. it was during nelson mandelas charity game at soweto for his birthday, most of em who rant and rave without giving reall affiocionados like us breathing space, the couldnt even recognise gullit without the braids, had a field day telling them about the players that participated like stephen tataw ernest eboungue, et all, leornado, andoni zubizereta . i even gave them a hint of the camerounian squad to spain 82, told them about the nkana brothers , and the italia 90 squad, did anyone see webby chikabala on the bench. they watched the game at my house on metro tv and i did serve them juice. now when they see me they greet me well. i thought them a good football lesson, its not about the premeirship or la liga or even the austrian die liga, big up to guys like akin alabi, mike mayaki.

(1) (Reply)

To All Chelsea Fans / Islamists Say: You Can't Watch World Cup In Somalia / Tunde Orebiyi's "no Doubt About It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.