Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,420 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:06 PM

President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 (10027 Views)

Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" / Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China / Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by francis5051: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
Safyqueen:

I am not Buhari fan but how does he deserve this insults just because he extends happy birthday to someone, maybe a friend.

His predecessors used to buy gifts, one even bought private jet as birthday gift to his friend, heaven didn't fall, please let's try to be a little bit unbiased in our judgements.

He is a failure because he made a lawyer head of economic team, another lawyer for work, housing and power.

Too slow and taciturn coupled with useless body language, these are his flaws you highlights at appropriate quarters not when he extends happy birthdays greetings to people.
oga keep quiet people are angry with dah man in all ramifications.. as long as he is not doing well he will be forever hated
Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
grin Lol Aisha Babangida's first husband...I still remember that Ovation magazine like yesterday, people spending 20 Naira, 50 Naira and holding their NOKIA Palaza with pride. But this man is still Aisha's husband as long as I am concern.... because they look good together.... but Village people would not allow the marriage to last....or perhaps Basheer refuse to run for Kano state governorship and make madam Aisha his first lady, knowing fully well Madam Aisha would want to propagate her Mum's better life for women program ... me no know... but I do still hope to see both of them together sha.
Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by ofiko123(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Up Liverpool... You shall never walk alone..
Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Some day, a Nigerian president will wish me happy birthday angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by Gfh1: 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by Hakeem3(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
yyba:
shaataapp

About what exactly
Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by amuwo1980: 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
greatiyk4u:
I would have regretted today if I didn't vote Buhari as my president

A lot of positive lessons learned from this administration that you can't be loved in midst of terribly corrupt populace when you guide your integrity.

His refusal to carry all the elites along as usual in devouring our national treasury is what wailers call division

As he has sent the Nigeria godfathers to political oblivion, the next president will have a hitch free administration devoid of dictates from the cabal.

Buhari will be remembered for restoring Nigeria to the path of victory by setting the foundations ready.
Are u ok?
Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by FORDCULTURE: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2021
greatiyk4u:
I would have regretted today if I didn't vote Buhari as my president

A lot of positive lessons learned from this administration that you can't be loved in midst of terribly corrupt populace when you guide your integrity.

His refusal to carry all the elites along as usual in devouring our national treasury is what wailers call division

As he has sent the Nigeria godfathers to political oblivion, the next president will have a hitch free administration devoid of dictates from the cabal.

Buhari will be remembered for restoring Nigeria to the path of victory by setting the foundations ready.

Your generation will be as good as Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cooking Gas price Crashes Further (pic) / Lagos Sets Safety Standards For Retail Gas Operators In The State / ‘Salako Unqualified To Be MLSCN Chair,’ Medical Scientists Reject Appointee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.