Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,496 members, 7,951,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Who Would You Love To Hangout With For A Week Between These Celebs. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Would You Love To Hangout With For A Week Between These Celebs. (220 Views)

Hushpupi Hangout With Lukaku And Promise Of Ajax In Dubai / Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona / Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Love To Hangout With For A Week Between These Celebs. by Great100000: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2021
Hello Fams, Happy Weekend To You All.

Let's Catch Funs, So Who Would You Love To Hangout With For A Week Between These Celebs. grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Who Would You Love To Hangout With For A Week Between These Celebs. by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2021
obi kubana
Re: Who Would You Love To Hangout With For A Week Between These Celebs. by mariovito(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2021
Musk. Make him link me put him contact circle.
Re: Who Would You Love To Hangout With For A Week Between These Celebs. by thesicilian: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2021
All of them, actually. They all epitomize hard work, dedication and determination.
Re: Who Would You Love To Hangout With For A Week Between These Celebs. by internationalman(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2021
All their net worth combined is even up to one tenth of Elon musk's

I'd hangout with Elon Musk, who knows he might give me Davido's net worth as Tfare
Re: Who Would You Love To Hangout With For A Week Between These Celebs. by Great100000: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2021
internationalman:
All their net worth combined is even up to one tenth of Elon musk's

I'd hangout with Elon Musk, who knows he might give me Davido's net worth as Tfare
grin grin grin cheesy Baddest
Re: Who Would You Love To Hangout With For A Week Between These Celebs. by Great100000: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2021
thesicilian:
All of them, actually. They all epitomize hard work, dedication and determination.
So so true.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

100,000 Naira To 200,000 Naira Plus Very Good Strategy / FULL HIGHLIGHTS: Manchester United 0 - 5 Liverpool / Get Sure 5 Odds Daily For 1 Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.