Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced (26147 Views)

TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts / Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' / Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by Emola12(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
geemd434:
We are with you.... Stand for front we dey you back.

Like I you agree share if you disagree.

Pls I want likes help me out
u wan use the likes colect visa abi nah lie u dey lie
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by geemd434: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Emola12:
u wan use the likes colect visa abi nah lie u dey lie

I want to be Likes
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by isaacola57: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
flokii:

A year after, no family has come out to declare loved ones missing or do anything to suggest a massacre happened as widely speculated on twitter and other social media platforms that triggered violent destruction of properties and looting of shops across Lagos.

Even CNN has retracted its story and most international news media have apologized on the wrong use of "massacre".

what about the Instagram live is that one a lie?
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by RichAbujaGuy: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mr Man talks the talk and walks the walk. Great to see part 2 loading.

Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by McCoy9067(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
geemd434:

That's what they told Sunday Igboho, where are they now? I will beseech falz to do it with sense and face his music..

1 Like

Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by themanderon: 1:02am On Oct 17, 2021
J2381:
More noise making. I'm sure Falz doesn't know these politicians are street smart. Making noise online or staging protest won't change or solve anything. It's not today police started brutalizing Nigerians.

The only solution there is, is to vote out these incompetent callous bastards we call politicians.

If Falz really want to make a difference, other than his continous shout on social media, he should encourage Nigerians to get registered and be prepared to vote out mediocrity. Period.

You guys talk as if your votes have ever counted. Wake up and smell the coffee. The system has been rigged perpetually against the ordinary suffering masses. The elites have created this system to work for them alone. Never you think those figures announced by inec is the true reflection of the will of the people. The elites want this present flawed and wicked system to continue so they use the equally suffering security agencies who are on paper meant to protect the masses to protect themselves from the masses. If you want change you may have to take it by force. All these western countries we are seeing today had many martyrs that bled and died to have the system that works for both the government and the governed but here our leaders will never do the right things yet they do not want people to challenge this anomalies.
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by allthingsgood: 2:26am On Oct 17, 2021
taiyesoul:
Anyone in support of Buhari's blood hungry administration is a terrorist.

Sai baba angry
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by casppyjay: 3:07am On Oct 17, 2021
olayiwola72:
None of the celebrities can talk again la … they don use money close there mouth… doing the end Sars shooting most of them we’re condemning government … all those Yoruba actors will not make heaven… tinubu don use money close there mouth foolish peoples… God bless you Falz
na ur vile dey ooze like diz?
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by kingthreat(m): 5:15am On Oct 17, 2021
King44:
falz and switch had more balls than your fada

If you and your family are not protesting at the tollgate, you all are cowards.
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 17, 2021
J2381:
vote

Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by Nwibii: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2021
geemd434:

Are you eating the likes?
No vex ooo but I need to know.
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by J2381: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2021
themanderon:

You guys talk as if your votes have ever counted. Wake up and smell the coffee. The system has been rigged perpetually against the ordinary suffering masses. The elites have created this system to work for them alone. Never you think those figures announced by inec is the true reflection of the will of the people. The elites want this present flawed and wicked system to continue so they use the equally suffering security agencies who are on paper meant to protect the masses to protect themselves from the masses. If you want change you may have to take it by force. All these western countries we are seeing today had many martyrs that bled and died to have the system that works for both the government and the governed but here our leaders will never do the right things yet they do not want people to challenge this anomalies.
How do you know all these? Please don't be making assumptions. If your vote don't count why do you think the so called elite do everything in their power to rigg it?

From the way you sound I believe you don't know what a Polling Unit looks like and probably you've never voted before in your life. If you had, you obviously won't be saying all this.

Yes, we know the so called elite use the security agencies to keep the masses in check, that's why it's out duty to make sure we change from the status quo. This can only be done via election.

It's up to you and I to stand for what's right, The countries you said where people martyred themselves are countries with sane citizens. Now ask yourself if Nigeria is such a country. With the way we are divided along tribal and religious sentiment, you should have a rethink. Even without that, the way we envy, jealous and hate each other is a pointer that it'll be hard to even find anyone willing to martyr themselves.
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by owelle22(m): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2021
wunderkindkayod:
Facebook accounts for sale.
11 and 6 years

I need your contact please
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by Emola12(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2021
geemd434:

I want to be Likes
lol.....! to laff sef even dey ves me
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by shegz24(m): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2021
I don't get what he means by 'organizing concerts to distract us'.

The only concert i know of lately is Felabration and Falz performed therein.

Or does he mean something else?
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by geemd434: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2021
Nwibii:

Are you eating the likes?
No vex ooo but I need to know.

My brother I want to be Likes
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by geemd434: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2021
Emola12:
lol.....! to laff sef even dey ves me
Problem not too much..... Na because I nor won vex that's why I want Likes
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by CuteEmma(f): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2021
J2381:
So what do you propose? Are you saying there's nobody competent enough to lead this country?
There are good people obviously, but they’re not much. If they eventually get the chance to lead, they’ll either be forced to change or frustrated out of office,, ‘cause majority of the people don’t support such competency.
Re: Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced by J2381: 11:57am On Oct 18, 2021
CuteEmma:
There are good people obviously, but they’re not much. If they eventually get the chance to lead, they’ll either be forced to change or frustrated out of office,, ‘cause majority of the people don’t support such competency.
So what solution would you proffer? From your stand point you seem to believe there's no hope for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death / Teebillz And His Godson (Pictures) / Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.