Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,921 members, 7,883,213 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. (2292 Views)

Nnamdi KANU Change Gov Ezenwo Wike Name To Nwike Ezenwa-pics / OPERATION STING: Governor Nyesom Wike Beefs Up Security In Rivers State / Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by temitope27(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
kmcutez:

Think very deep about that question. I’m sure the answer will come to you.
you are one of the many useless Nigerian women
Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
temitope27:
you are one of the many useless Nigerian women

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by afube: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kinematics:

Ipig miscreant!

ezi creek, stand against Biafra and your coconut head will be used as a golf ball! bloody pipeline maiguard!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Kinematics: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2021
afube:

[s]ezi creek, stand against Biafra and your coconut head will be used as a golf ball! bloody pipeline maiguard![/s]

Ndi chest beater!

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by hisexcellency34: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2021
Wike just wasting Rivers money on fruitless ventures
Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Tranquill: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
I am beginning to like Ikpeazu the governor.
He dey follow who know road...

My only fear now is that tomorrow they will claim that Rivers People copied their attire.....no their real Madrid initiative.
Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by afube: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kinematics:

Ndi chest beater!

the land of the free is irrigated by the blood of fallen heroes.......! Biafra land is being liberated 1 inch by 1 inch........go ask your zoo security agents how body dey dem, nowadays the few and far between checkpoints no get time to ask for 1 penny........e choke dem,come shock dem join! we are Ndigbo....nobody is going make us slaves in our land! you can continue to shine the congo of fulanis ...na you sabi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Tomek09(m): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Penguin2:
Spain should deport Ikpeazu immediately to come and complete his center table of a flyover before looking for Academy to build.

Useless governor!

I hope Abia finally get a reasonable governor in 2023 because they have successively been the most unlucky state with leadership since 1999.
Too bad. I really pray they get it right this time.
Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Tomek09(m): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
[s]
Kinematics:
Ipigs said this man cannot visit Europe. This is one of his many visits to Europe since ipigs made that declaration..

Ipig miscreants are in pains....
[/s]
I wish I could help ur mental depravity to adjust to normal.
Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Kinematics: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
[s]I wish I could help ur mental depravity to adjust to normal[/s].

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Kinematics: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
afube:

[s]the land of the free is irrigated by the blood of fallen heroes.......! Biafra land is being liberated 1 inch by 1 inch........go ask your zoo security agents how body dey dem, nowadays the few and far between checkpoints no get time to ask for 1 penny........e choke dem,come shock dem join! we are Ndigbo....nobody is going make us slaves in our land! you can continue to shine the congo of fulanis ...na you sabi![/s]

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by ThatFairGuy: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
When people talk about clothing, descends of apes will also put mouth angry
Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by gidgiddy: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
He is lucky IPOB didnt know he was coming to Spain
Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Tranquill: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
gidgiddy:
He is lucky IPOB didnt know he was coming to Spain

Bwahahaha!!
Chaff man sounding stupid as usual.
We are waiting for the day you ipofools or iporats will make pim where Wike dey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polygamy Is A Problem For Economic Development / Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate / My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.