Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,204 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:36 AM

Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) (135761 Views)

Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex / Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Starzo: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I never excused the lady. I said attacking one gender when two people sleep together is pointless. How you came to your conclusion is a mystery. Even when a married man sleeps with a lady, people still call the lady all sorts of names for sleeping with a married man. So let's not pretend as if it's the sanctity of marriage that drives the criticism when we both know it's the gender.
And you never condemned her actions either. Instead you directly started attacking men and societal views.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Apostlepee: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
People wicked
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by rezzy: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Vaiki:
Na people like you your mama do the ashewo pass sef. Nothing dey there na woman nature ewu.

Ọmọ àlè jatijati
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Who is married and fvcking fiance?

Jane Mena is married yet fvcking Tonto's fiance.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by rezzy: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Vaiki:
see this one wey him mama sleep with street urchins tire...ogun go fire your mama kpekus if she no do ashawo small.. mumu

Keyboard warrior, continue to insult your mother. Baztard son
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Gfh1: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lost generation
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Fourwinds: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
everyone fvcks
men dey agree say them dey fvck but girls no the agree except you catch am red handed

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by WoundedLamb: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Starzo:

And you never condemned her actions either. Instead you directly started attacking men and societal views.

I wasn't interested who's sleeping with who. When it happens, we should hold the two parties accountable. People are already focusing on one gender. I only intended in letting people know the outcome of always calling out that one gender. That's not calling out men. That's calling out the society cause even some women are conditioned to think that way. So if you're getting defensive, then it's probably cause you know what I'm saying is true and you feel personally attacked as a man. Well, I am a man too and I will always say what I know is fair/right regardless of the situation. The society is gender bias. Everyone knows this. It's pointless attacking those that dare to point it out.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by pepperdemzombie: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
TripleOh7:

Jane Mena is married yet fvcking Tonto's fiance.
Which rubbish fiance? I thought they called him new husband before? Who wan marry the stupid dog?
That's Kpokpogri's housewarming in May, it was Juliet Ibrahim he was dating. Tonto rushed to snatch him from Juliet in June and shouting rubbish husband about, just to pepper Juliet and the other side chicks.
Has Tonto ever mentioned where and how they met? She paid to be fvcked and Kpokpogri delivered. Person fvck you once, you run go internet say you don see husband even carry go Pikin school. Tonto na 1st Class idiot!
THEY WERE MERE CONTRACT FVCK MATES!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by pepperdemzombie: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
[quote author=Awoo88 post=106816903][/quote]

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by pepperdemzombie: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2021

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by kramer: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ofadaman:
This is a strong warning to all SIMPs.

We'd Bleep your wife and girlfriends, no woman likes a weak man, weakness is a disease ,simping is disease. Death to all SIMPs.

Solid man Kpokpo Tonto and Jane , Solid Boma bombard Tega, but look at the two simping men, they loved their wives and see what they got. Women don't need desperate men they need real men.

Join the redpil movement,save yourself

At the end of the day Boma wee still bomb your wife regardless, so all this redpilling talk is story for the gods mate
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Ghostnick: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Ofadaman(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
kramer:

At the end of the day Boma wee still bomb your wife regardless, so all this redpilling talk is story for the gods mate

Doesn't matter ,it's just a redpilling bombing a redpiller, we have no hard feeling, we kick her out and continue our life. SIMPs will forgive and continue to love.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Awoo88: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
My mother na werey
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Ifyzidane: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bra e be like say dem dey help you use ur brain? Try retrieve from who ever dey use am. Ogoro
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 18, 2021
Bloomfrancs02:

I am the designer and I got their consent.

Oh. Nevermind then. Have a good day.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by VanuatuWycombe: 12:17am On Oct 18, 2021
Upon all your mouth, na drugs and s””x pills all of una take dey lamba women. This has made women believe their husbands are lazy and many wives have been lost to all these poachers.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 18, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Which rubbish fiance? I thought they called him new husband before? Who wan marry the stupid dog?
That's Kpokpogri's housewarming in May, it was Juliet Ibrahim he was dating. Tonto rushed to snatch him from Juliet in June and shouting rubbish husband about, just to pepper Juliet and the other side chicks.
Has Tonto ever mentioned where and how they met? She paid to be fvcked and Kpokpogri delivered. Person fvck you once, you run go internet say you don see husband even carry go Pikin school. Tonto na 1st Class idiot!
THEY WERE MERE CONTRACT FVCK MATES!

So it's okay for a married woman to be fvcking community dick?

Well done. Continue...
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Starzo: 6:53am On Oct 18, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I wasn't interested who's sleeping with who. When it happens, we should hold the two parties accountable. People are already focusing on one gender. I only intended in letting people know the outcome of always calling out that one gender. That's not calling out men. That's calling out the society cause even some women are conditioned to think that way. So if you're getting defensive, then it's probably cause you know what I'm saying is true and you feel personally attacked as a man. Well, I am a man too and I will always say what I know is fair/right regardless of the situation. The society is gender bias. Everyone knows this. It's pointless attacking those that dare to point it out.
ImYou already in to deep that after all these many epistle there still isn't one line of you condemning the actions of a married woman sleeping around. You have a serious problem but you don't know it.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by pepperdemzombie: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
TripleOh7:

So it's okay for a married woman to be fvcking community dick?

Well done. Continue...
Why was Tonto fvcking Churchill when he was still married and even did secret wedding behind the woman?
Mubarak is married with 3 children.
How do you know if the one you are fvcking is Community or World dick?
Why didn't Tonto mention the other married women's names?
E go talk the one Wey go kill am las las, no be every cloth Dem dey dry for Sun.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by pepperdemzombie: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Awoo88:
My mama na confirmed WEREY, NO CAP!!

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Awoo88: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
My mama na confirmed WEREY, NO CAP
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Now the guy is out for something, at the other hand he was kinda apologizing for her family then this........

So what do he really want...?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by pepperdemzombie: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=Awoo88 post=106842023][/quote]

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Awoo88: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by pepperdemzombie: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=Awoo88 post=106844110][/quote]

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by WoundedLamb: 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Starzo:

ImYou already in to deep that after all these many epistle there still isn't one line of you condemning the actions of a married woman sleeping around. You have a serious problem but you don't know it.

I've said over and over again that both parties are wrong and should not held accountable instead focusing on one person. I don't know the condemnation you're still expecting. One sided criticism is wrong. It does not help anyone cause the party left off the hook will simply keep doing whatever the offense was.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Starzo: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I've said over and over again that both parties are wrong and should not held accountable instead focusing on one person. I don't know the condemnation you're still expecting. One sided criticism is wrong. It does not help anyone cause the party left off the hook will simply keep doing whatever the offense was.
God help you
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by WoundedLamb: 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Starzo:

God help you
You too.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Awoo88: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by masterplan303(m): 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
SATANlST:
only an idiot will turn a useless hoe like jemena to a wife and expect the useless hoe to be faithful
Your is far more useless, ask her husband. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive / Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.