Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,174 members, 7,928,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Usually Have S3x With Janemena From Morning Till Night- Prince Kpokpogri Spill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Usually Have S3x With Janemena From Morning Till Night- Prince Kpokpogri Spill (1250 Views)

Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Usually Have S3x With Janemena From Morning Till Night- Prince Kpokpogri Spill by SleekGist: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Looks like Instagram dancer, Janemena, has landed in very hot soup as her alleged former lover, Prince Kpokpogri  has confirmed that he has intense sexually relationship with her. sleekgist.com

Recall that Tonto Dikeh had earlier revealed that Kpokpogri, who she stated his real name to be Joseph Egbri, has sex tapes of every woman he has slept with including celebrity dancer, Jane Mena who is currently married to her long time boyfriend.

However, Prince Kpokpogri, reacting, as at that time clarified that he’s family friends with JaneMena adding that it’s a taboo to sleep with a married woman where he’s from.

But Kpokpogri has made a u-turn and has confessed that he and Janemena were intense sex mates, to the extend that he still has erection till now just thinking about her and that Janemena once told him that even her husband does not satisfy her the way he does...

HE SAID: Eachtime i think of her i dey get strong erection, she tell me say her husband never Bleep her like that.me and jane we fit Bleep from morning till evening, if we tire we go rest, na she marry the guy no be him marry am..

Read more and Listen to voice note here: https://sleekgist.com/i-use-to-have-s3x-with-janemena-from-morning-till-night-tonto-dikehs-prince-kpokpogri-spills-dirty-secrets/

Re: I Usually Have S3x With Janemena From Morning Till Night- Prince Kpokpogri Spill by Princessogaraya(f): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
This has broke the back of kernel....... from morning till night two of una no tried tufiakwa
Re: I Usually Have S3x With Janemena From Morning Till Night- Prince Kpokpogri Spill by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
This prince is not mature

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Video: Moment Ebuka Closed His Nose Over Bbnaija Groovy Mouth Odour / Skit Maker Oga Sabinus Narrowly Escapes Death As He Crashes His New Benz (video) / TG Omori Reacts After Portable Called Him Out For Charging $50,000 For Music Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.