Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,245 members, 7,897,291 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used (18262 Views)

Your Bad Experience At Computer Village Ikeja / Mention Top 3 Smartphones You've Used In The Past(throwback) / Make A List Of The Phones You've Used And Are Using Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Anndrew(m): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
I've always b lucky about phones..all my brand are samsung..from samsung galaxy tab 2 to samsung galaxy 2014 edition note to samsung galaxy prime plus to samsung galaxy a12...my last phone which was grand prim plus was stolen last month,and I used it for 4yrs no issue b4 finally go for a12..mehn..na techno push me go samsung...

5 Likes

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by RioCarputo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
Xagacem:
Itel p33 terrible slow charging this days
all itel dey always dey fast when charging with the it's follow-come charger but after the charger spoil, if you use any charger charge ham, e go slow ooooo. naso you go manage ham

2 Likes

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by AKAyomide(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
My Tecno Spark 4 had terrible screen problem. It freezes off when I seriously need to use it to type because I work as a chat moderator. I turned myself to a phone repairer because I needed to work the next morning. While losing the phone battery got link on my hands. I have decided to keep the phone pending till I have money on me because I am working to save forward of service for next year.

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Xbs1: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
None
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by akoniyong: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
My Gionee phone won't stop installing one stupewidd Indian tok tok app.ive tried all possible Best to no avail. I'll soon sell it buy Torchlight phone abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by CALCULUS16: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

I bought one Trashion phone three years back.

I was using the phone in the night with the volume down to the lowest when Sara Jay started shouting.
It was in one night class like that.

The bastard phone was not responding to stimulus. The screen was not working while the side buttons went dead too.

I started to sweat immediately. That is how I gave my life to Christ and never went to xvideos again grin
Allahu akbar cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by onecornerboy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
The worst phone I've used so far was tecno w2. That phone was a pure definition of hanging and frustration, the two months i used it was hell for me to the point i felt that the new phone i purchased was the fastest phone on earth

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by defemz(m): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Avoid Tecno and infinix plus itel
Know this and have peace

Precious Words on the marble! grin

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by TruthUntold: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
There was one phone I bought on AliExpress like three years back, Doogee, it was good o, 3800mAh but it could last 10 to 11hr, after one year, the bottom screen just stopped working, back/recent/home button were in there �, I downloaded onscreen ones to cope, few months later, the screen separated from the body, I used glue and sealed it back twice, then the bottom screen got better, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, I couldn't give it away after I bought a new one (it will be suffering for anyone I dash, and it sha reminds me of the time guy man was broke and couldn't even manage body well), now I just use it to listen to music.

4 Likes

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by frankson1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Jirilistic:
Mine is tecno spark 3(1gb ram) grin
I used the phone for almost 2yrs
Phone was working smooth but later,e start to show me pepper cus I overload the phone with files. Phone started hanging seriously and sometimes became hot I had to start blowing it with fan cheesy(seriously guys when it became hot,I literally had to blow it with fan).battery also degenerated overtime
If I on the phone,I gat wait for like 10mins b4 i fit use the keyboard
I later sold it early dis year and bought another phone with better ram, processor and battery

My brother, the frustration Injoo IG RAM gave made me swear never to use phones with1G 2G RAM. I will only advice my enemies to use because they won't get me cheesy cheesy

I can't use anything than 4G.

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Styluss: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
Jirilistic:
Phone was working smooth but later,e start to show me pepper cus I overload the phone with files. Phone started hanging seriously and sometimes became hot I had to start blowing it with fan cheesy(seriously guys when it became hot,I literally had to blow it with fan).battery also degenerated overtime
I later sold it early dis year and bought another phone with better ram, processor and battery
infinix hot 8... Phone was working fine... Only for the keyboard to start up 5 minutes after taping it... Very frustrating... Had to upgrade sharply to infinix note 7... That has been a blessing!!!

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by paltielx: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
Of recent my umidigi a3 pro is dull, but my NOKIA keypad phone is really helping me out

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by YourFavorite21(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Redmi 8A
1.) Excellent battery! very very few come close
2.) It never Got hot, even under heavy load, working all day, very few android smartphones have this rare Advantage
it's a nice phone, the only fvck up be say, e no get fingerprint.
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by techWriter3: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Itel mobiles babe can taya yum.

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hahahahaha grin grin grin I can relate bro Sara jay that milf too dey scream cool....you just reminded me I need to get her new videos today cool
Omicron007:
shocked

I was using the phone in the night with the volume down to the lowest when Sara Jay started shouting.

The bastard phone was not responding to stimulus. The screen was not working while the side buttons went dead too.

I started to sweat immediately. That is how I gave my life to Christ and never went to xvideos again grin
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Free101(m): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ayoade05:
Itel P32 grin grin grin
Da phone been show me shege da year.

When I was using the phone, I could charge the phone for 10 hours (yes 10 good hours) before it's charged embarassed embarassed embarassed
same here oooo. Na wetin i dey use currently o
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by atheistandproud(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Comrade, go and sin no more grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by alizma: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ayoade05:
Itel P32 grin grin grin
Da phone been show me shege da year.

When I was using the phone, I could charge the phone for 10 hours (yes 10 good hours) before it's charged embarassed embarassed embarassed
We're you using the charger that came with it? There is no way you will spend 10 hours charging the phone with the charger that came with it. It is obvious you went and bought charger of wrong specification for the phone.
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by FILEBE(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
avrilwisedata:
Currently enjoying My Xiaomi Redmi 9T

Please be careful of update and turning of the phone anyhow to avoid a deadboot issue.

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Jazzman01: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Infinix hot 5 is the best phone I have used Interms of battery performance. I switched to a Xiaomi 5000mah phone recently and it couldn't match the hot 5 Interms of battery performance, despite the fact that it has a 5000mah battery and hot 5 has 4000mah battery.

3 Likes

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Kindness218: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Redmi 8A
1.) Excellent battery! very very few come close
2.) It never Got hot, even under heavy load, working all day, very few android smartphones have this rare Advantage

I use 9C, when it comes to battery I give it to 8A. My friend have one.
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by alizma: 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Jirilistic:
I like the fact that you admit that you are a heavy user(you overload the phone). As a heavy user, you used 1gb phone for 2yrs and you still have the face to complain that it was hanging? Some you get mind o.
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by baralatie(m): 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Santossy:
The battery of camon 15 is on steroids
grin grin grin grin grin grin D
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Becareful avoid buying Itel products they were just practical products

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Jirilistic(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
grin grin grin I sold it to a phone repairer
Not dat the phone spoil oh it just hangs and gets hot due to its a 1gb ram phone with a poor processor and I had less than 1gb storage space on it
bergs2:

Guy u wicked oooo!
How could you sell that to an unsuspecting customer?

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Jazzman01: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Santossy:
The battery of camon 15 is on steroids

How many hours on heavy usage?
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Integrafamoo: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Jirilistic:
If I on the phone,I gat wait for like 10mins b4 i fit use the keyboard hi
Geonee s11 is a nightmare with their Indian disturbing applications

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by tarantino1: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
alizma:

We're you using the charger that came with it? There is no way you will spend 10 hours charging the phone with the charger that came with it. It is obvious you went and bought charger of wrong specification for the phone.

What are you saying?

I bought an Itel December of 2017 that would never charge full even if you plugged it in and let it be for six hours.

Wetin be six hours sef?

I would plug this shît at 10pm at 25%, if it gets to 70% the next morning by 6, I'll thank God.

The battery can last for over a day though but it still wasn't worth it.

Original charger, can't remember the model

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Cognitivereason: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chevrolet076:
From Infinix hot 7, very sleek phone that never hanged till it was stolen, mad battery life too.

Now using Tecno spark 5 Air, mad internet speed and never hanged except when I was playing dead target mission 268 and higher... Never hot and mad camera.
In short, I don't know why people abuse transsion phones though, but Infinix and Tecno still never gave me a problem..

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by bonnyhope: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
faith551:
I have always been a phone freak, so I spend on quality phones. I either wait and save for 2 years to get a nice phone, or stay without phone for that period.
I use a Samsung A70, phone is almost 2years and runs like new. Never lagged a day even with the heavy files in it.

I have been using my Samsung galaxy J5 prime for 5 yrs now
No issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Edipet(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Jirilistic:
my vivo is the best,...I'm having peace of mind now, God bless vivo and oppo

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Jazzman01: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chevrolet076:
From Infinix hot 7, very sleek phone that never hanged till it was stolen, mad battery life too.

Now using Tecno spark 5 Air, mad internet speed and never hanged except when I was playing dead target mission 268 and higher... Never hot and mad camera.
In short, I don't know why people abuse transsion phones though, but Infinix and Tecno still never gave me a problem..

It is those stupid Xiaomi marketers that insult transsion phones. Infinix never gave me a problem too while I was using it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Facebook Added Dark Mode Feature: This Is Awesome / How To Configure China Mobile Phones For Internet Browsing In All Nigerian Mobil / Sure Ways To Charge Your Smartphone Quicker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.