Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,883 members, 7,942,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Top 8 Transcription Companies For Beginners 2021 (work At Home) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top 8 Transcription Companies For Beginners 2021 (work At Home) (383 Views)

Free Carding Tutorial For Beginners 2021 (telegram Channel) / Work At Home- Premium Software / Latest GOOD AND CONSISTENT Work At Home Business And Investment....(check asap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Transcription Companies For Beginners 2021 (work At Home) by MUSICOGA12: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Need options for transcription for beginners? General transcription is something you can do to earn money from home that does not always require experience or education to get started, although I recommend learning what you are doing before getting started.

However, learning to do the work fast and efficiently will likely take some time because it's not as easy as most people think it will be at first.

In case you're not familiar with it, transcription basically involves listening to an audio file and typing out what you hear. In this video, I've shared with you a handful of ways to get started in transcription as a complete beginner!

*Transcription Facts*
- Work may not be steady, so spread yourself around and do work for more than just one company if it looks like you won't have enough to stay busy.

- Companies that hire beginners often don't pay as well as companies that require experience, so the money you earn may end up being just extra cash.

- The companies listed on this video will require you to take a skills test before they will accept you to do the work, just to gauge your ability to follow instructions and your typing speed.

I am giving you this information for free and in return kindly support this video by SUBSCRIBING TO MY CHANNEL.

Thanks In Advance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwEp-EMgH0M

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian's Secret To Making 600k Weekly / 5 Ways To Watch Ads For Money And Earn Cash | Money Making Apps 2021 / Stay At Home Moms Are Making Money With This Business Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.