Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,563 members, 7,951,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Earn $800-$1500 Per Task Doing Literally Nothing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Earn $800-$1500 Per Task Doing Literally Nothing (416 Views)

Please, What Job/Task Can I Do Online That Will Fetch Me At Least ₦1000 Per Day / What's The Work And Function Of National Task Force / He Was Fired After Performing An "Impossible" Task (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn $800-$1500 Per Task Doing Literally Nothing by Kkoorreeddee(m): 3:32am On Oct 17, 2021
If you read this post to the end, you are about to uncover a strategy that has helped me raise money to pay my rents, School fees, cover all my expenses, and have savings for other projects without spending one Naira out of my salary.

In 2019, I spent the entire year learning how to offer services on Fiverr, upwork and the rest. Creating painstaking voiceovers, copyright contents and selling to people in the US and UK.

I wanted more money outside my meagre income I make as a graphic and web designer, to cover my overhead.

When I started, I made close to $500 in profit from it, not bad. Then Nigeria happened. For reason still uknown, my account was banned.

God was so good to me that he sent an Angel to guide my path, my office boss, who brought my attention to a particular training on how to build a system that can generate great income from selling humanlike, easy and instant voiceovers, as well as copyright materials to brands overseas right from here in Nigeria.

See en, village people wanted to first come in, I started thinking “Why should I attend this training since I have already made over 500 dollars making these voiceovers myself” the “I Know it all” kind of thing.

On Jan 29, 2020, I went for this training on how I can create a lifetime wealth with just a computer and internet access through this process selling effortless voiceovers.

After I started implementing the learning points in March when the lockdown began on how to identify these products, sell them to several brands even in lockdown, I started generating money. Most of these clientales have worked with offer between $800 $1500 or above, for services that require little bit no effort at all !

I have shared this with two people who were willing to implement earlier this month, and I got some great feedback from them last night that they are already converting.

This spurred me into wanting to share this with you as well.

Again, all I needed was a laptop/phone and internet and the discipline to implement the practical step by step guide which i found here; https://jvz8.com/c/2042971/367362

The only reason why I am sharing this is that anyone, include you, can take advantage of this opportunity.

Is it a free opportunity? Take some time to click on this link below and watch the video to decide for yourself

https://jvz8.com/c/2042971/367362

Remember, you can only take advantage of the opportunity you know of and I am sharing this one with you for free!

Good luck friends.

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of So Paid / Make Money By Posting On Your Whatsapp Status / Distress Sales!!! Lg Uhd Tv 43 Inch Uk6400 Series Ips 4k Display 4k Hdr Smart Le

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.