Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike (58650 Views)

"Am Not A Yahoo" - Little Boy Cries Out After Being Pranked By Strangers / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by chukwuibuipob: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2021
sad
Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by Godsage(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2021
Help2020:

Your baby? What about your baby before whitemomey became known?That one has turned ex baby ba?make una dey get shame small.
Why the thing come pain you laidis

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2021
IS A PITY.THEY COULDN'T DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN LOVE LETTER AND LETTER BOMB
Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by 9jayes: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
That one is blackmoney not Whitemoney cheesy
Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by Sapskid: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2021
See blackmoney oo��

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by Numerouno94(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2021
Help2020:

Your baby? What about your baby before whitemomey became known?That one has turned ex baby ba?make una dey get shame small.

Comrade, pls b calming down. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2021
And, look at this mumu.

Conductor on a Jeep. grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by Enyimbamercedes: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2021
When na only pounded yam full their brain

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by omoadeleye(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2021
Help2020:

That her baby dan turn to ancestor, so she dan move to another baby

5 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by juwoonn(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2021
Lol@ eleyi o kin segbe boyfriend e
Tours are sometimes funny

This one no be your boyfriend mate...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by emmy512: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2021
When them here say real white money wan turn up nobody go send
Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by BigYash: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Lol this one is greymoney. The crowd are just shouting cuz they think money go drop no be love like that.

The funniest part is that thug that jumped on the car bonnet saying ‘ This one no be your boyfriend mate” grin Omo ale jatijati
He later remove shirt dey control traffic grin Only him just carry contract ,wen nobody award give am grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by jimyjames(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2021
This guy just bleached in 1 week to look like whitemoney grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by Kingcalls: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2021
Our youths are totally useless, to be honest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by Mayokun231: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2021
Yellow money be this ooo���

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by aminusodiq(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2021
AccessME:
About 2 days back, a thread was on Trending page with the subject Top 10 money making side hustles I didn't read the content much or saved it, just to come online this morning and noticed the thread have been removed by the MODs, anyone here can help me with the full saved page or know the site that took the no,1 spot on how I can double my money in less than 24 hours?

Pls if u don't want to drop it here, u can PM me thanks!
the mods that moved the topic to front page made a mistake. I read the post before it got to front page and immediately knew the number one option floped the while write up. NL DOSENT PROMOTE FLIPPING OR MONEY DOUBLING SCHEMES.
Its scam in disguise... Law of diminishing returns sets in and boom... Ya'll wont get paid anymore
Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by aminusodiq(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2021
AccessME:
About 2 days back, a thread was on Trending page with the subject Top 10 money making side hustles I didn't read the content much or saved it, just to come online this morning and noticed the thread have been removed by the MODs, anyone here can help me with the full saved page or know the site that took the no,1 spot on how I can double my money in less than 24 hours?

the mods that moved the topic to front page made a mistake. I read the post before it got to front page and immediately knew the number one option floped the whole write up. NL DOSENT PROMOTE FLIPPING OR MONEY DOUBLING SCHEMES.
Its scam in disguise... Law of diminishing returns sets in and boom... Ya'll wont get paid anymore.... I should have the page in my browser history but not willing to share.
Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by Benwallt(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2021
I won't be surprised if this one lands in police net for gross impersonation

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2021
thereturnoflucy:
Students of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) trooped in their numbers to welcome the winner of the 2021 BBNAIja show to their institution.

The only thing is….the person they were cheering at….was not the real Whitemoney.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41VOF5VJY0k&ab_channel=KikioToluNews

EKSU students trooped out in numbers to welcome who they thought was their favourite reality star.

You could tell from the crowd, that Whitemoney is truly loved within the university community

Source: https://lailasnews.com/whitemoney-prank-eksu-students-pranked-by-bbnaija-winner-lookalike/
. The guy rich pass bbnaija whitemoney self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by EngtTemmy(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2021
Low budget Whitemoney[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2021
aminusodiq:
the mods that moved the topic to front page made a mistake. I read the post before it got to front page and immediately knew the number one option floped the whole write up. NL DOSENT PROMOTE FLIPPING OR MONEY DOUBLING SCHEMES.
Its scam in disguise... Law of diminishing returns sets in and boom... Ya'll wont get paid anymore.... I should have the page in my browser history but not willing to share.
True money doubling schemes have been known to be risky but one can still make something out before it stops working, it's the greedy ones that gets caught up. I plead with u to share the page with me, I beg u in the name of God. Just let the risk taking be at my discretion.. Thanks!
Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by gonkin(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2021
If only he stepped out the vehicle and people discovered he's grey-money, the hissing go loud reach anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by SavageResponse(m): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:

grin
Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by SavageResponse(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2021
AccessME:

So you're still on this matter
Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by seyz91(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2021
cheesy
Ikillbrokehoes:
Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by seyz91(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2021
me too
BigSarah:
No I don't see the resemblance
Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by seyz91(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2021
cheesy
drizslim:
This one na low budget white money
Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by Help2020: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2021
Numerouno94:

Comrade, pls b calming down. grin grin
No my brother. No calming down o grin

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike by temitope27(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2021
Help2020:

leave her, olosho is her profession

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jay Z $90Million Home (Photos) / Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him / Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.