Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? (23078 Views)

Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe / 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. / Police Recruitment: 15,000 Apply For 140 Slots In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by oshorstan(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
Gombe is peaceful... Take it
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Very useless set of people! Foolish, arrogant and myopic, most of them think they know it all.. the way they talk about South, one would have thought it's some sort of dubai!! Most of them live in inner villages/local government area, they have never travelled beyond their region.. their level of exposure is very shallow, most of them rely on media

I was shocked the first time I visited Abia state, umauhia.. they barely have reasonable roads, most of them had potholes.. I shock my head in awe, because I have heard so much about South, and how developed it is like Dubai

That is how they are. When u hear them calling South a developed region u will start thinking that development has another definition. Nigeria is totality a glorified village but the way southerners see North has shown how dogmatic they are, North is doing better than south in good governance especially in the area of social amenities. Anything bigots tell them is true.....
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Ykc2(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
pawesome:
oga,I just left Gombe this morning...smooth road..few checkpoints so rest...your agenda won't agend
I no care ooh, I don't ve any agenda but me advising someone I know to relocate to northern Nigeria is what I won't do,na person wey dey alive fit be millionaire
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by MilitaryLady(f): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
larryUG:
Go for the Gombe Job. Cost of Living in the north is also lower.
bandit spotted

1 Like

Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by pawesome(m): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ykc2:
I no care ooh, I don't ve any agenda but me advising someone I know to relocate to northern Nigeria is what I won't do,na person wey dey alive fit be millionaire
you don ever in your life come northern Nigeria?
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Gfh1: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
None
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Ykc2(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
pawesome:
you don ever in your life come northern Nigeria?
the day i was
going to Abuja with luxurious bus, we board at oyingbo lagos we got to suleja the driver stop so we can atlist urinate buy something to eat ,nna men me bought suya with small stout then I saw some group of madrassa students coming from their mosque if you see the way
these madrassa students looked at me fear catch me, apart from Abuja north is not for me biko
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by lereinter(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
If u no dey fear insecurities, then Gombe is a better decision

Insecurity dey southwest too
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by mascot345: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
denjjy:
If I can get a job that pays as low as 35K or 40k today I will be grateful... it's hell here

Chai too bad.. I make 10k daily. What's your location?
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by SonOfHercules: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
mascot345:

pls how i'm really broke right now.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Icterus(m): 1:06am On Oct 18, 2021
CrystalSpark:
Liar!! Nothing de Gombe grin cheesy grin

Even the state Deputy Governor no de earn 140k. But Seriously, a lot of these inefficient states should be merged.

I mostly refuse the urge to respond to this kind of statement but I will make an exception here.
I left the state civil service of Gombe last year and was earning well over that amount op quoted and there are plenty other jobs paying more that the government there.

Plus, Google and find out the state of insecurity in gombe, it is safer than most states at the moment.

Let's try and give objective and factual statements and opinions rather than sentimental baseless arguments, that was part of the reasons we went to school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Icterus(m): 1:12am On Oct 18, 2021
Ppogbae:
SW. With a job like that, you'll be easy bait for Bandits in the North. Not worth risking life

This is hilarious, for a salary of 140k, please give me a break.
An average suya seller gets more than that a month

1 Like

Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by idu1(m): 3:59am On Oct 18, 2021
Gombe is safe. Go!
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by MummyD2020(f): 4:03am On Oct 18, 2021
You were npy.specofoc with the southwast. Lagos, Ogun,.Oyo etc are all southwest. But the villages inside is where the problem lies. The margin is too high not consider the north but your life is also precious
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by pawesome(m): 6:07am On Oct 18, 2021
Ykc2:
the day i was
going to Abuja with luxurious bus, we board at oyingbo lagos we got to suleja the driver stop so we can atlist urinate buy something to eat ,nna men me bought suya with small stout then I saw some group of madrassa students coming from their mosque if you see the way
these madrassa students looked at me fear catch me, apart from Abuja north is not for me biko
�������
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by larryUG(m): 6:46am On Oct 18, 2021
MilitaryLady:
bandit spotted
Spotter.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by ggood: 7:01am On Oct 18, 2021
Trustedpronet:

Hospital road
which hospital
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by denjjy(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2021
mascot345:

I'm in Abeokuta, Ogun State.....pls help me bro
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Trustedpronet: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2021
ggood:
which hospital

It is unfortunate that some of us are on social media for negative reasons. I did not just boast about my investment... Someone provoked that statement. I did not say it for you to believe me or not. You are not a benefitary of my asset so why do you want to know everything. Just remember not all of us are kids...there are very experienced individuals on this platform that can transform your life for good. Learn to respect people statement except if they are asking for your money.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Joshuajay4: 8:49am On Oct 18, 2021
Gombe anytime.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by sunnnnyuu(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2021
fmcjunior:
Pls, state which you'd prefer with reasons.

Note:
The South West job offers little growth both financially and skill wise.

But the Gombe job offers renewal of contract in less than 2yrs if they see progress and you get to meet alot of influential people.
Stay @ your region because Nigeria will not reach 2023 so better you manage your 59k than losing your life because of 140k so chose wise
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Blackdisciple(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Go to Gombe ...
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by ggood: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Trustedpronet:

It is unfortunate that some of us are on social media for negative reasons. I did not just boast about my investment... Someone provoked that statement. I did not say it for you to believe me or not. You are not a benefitary of my asset so why do you want to know everything. Just remember not all of us are kids...there are very experienced individuals on this platform that can transform your life for good. Learn to respect people statement except if they are asking for your money.
See a Northerner asking me if am looking for money, go and help your immediate family first, your Lafia are poor go and help them , you better go and fight Fulani in Nasarawa State Dem Don collect una land and glory finish, Fulani now rule and own Nasarawa State
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Yaks02(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
id4sho:
My home state, Gombe all the way wink.

#GOMBAWA

Ba'a kwana daku ba amma an tashi daku
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Luckysbab: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
id4sho:

Haba boss, you sef. Check am na cheesy

grin
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by elbaraj2020(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=fmcjunior post=106808451]Pls, state which you'd prefer with reasons.

Note:
The South West job offers little growth both financially and skill wise.

But the Gombe job offers renewal of contract in less than 2yrs if they see progress and you get to meet alot of influential people.[/quote
Iga start running to Gombe, dnt think twice, the place is relatively peaceful just like every normal part of this country...]
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Bayyajidda(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Trustedpronet:
It is simple op...chose between life or death.

It's simple, being hungry is death and loaded is life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Funny Job Searching Ordeal Today / Job Scammers New Method / How To Land A Great Job As A Graduate (after NYSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.