Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,054 members, 7,912,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:57 PM

‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage (32633 Views)

15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery / Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights / Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by Awise09(m): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
GOFRONT:
More n more marriages to be ruined at Lekki........From tomorrow 18th October, Lekki DNA Laboratory kickstart full operation. .....abi una don forget d date?

Hmmm......October 18, Tomorrow at Lekki, we cant wait!!!!
na true I don't forget sha, well let's wait as things unfolds

1 Like

Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by MyExpression(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
fisayodayo:

Be born again and have a quality walk with God. Some issues can be addressed when you allow the Holy Spirit to talk to you. You can also seek advice from trusted people with proven results. Social media may complicate your issues. Do people still pray still pray for the will of God in marriage? Hmmm

My dear, I've been praying ooo!

I'm not the very holy type but when I shared this concern with my friend, he told me to pray to God about it.
I did pray before God now made her bring up the compatibility issue.
I immediately jumped on it. Hoping that was God giving me a way out...alas...babe still dey o.
We individually good, but not good together...and it hurts, yet I can't manage for the rest of my life. The marriage go hard, and it's even harder to hurt her by telling her this.
Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by MyExpression(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Prettychild:

I hope you have not been sleeping with her? That’s how you guys do, when you have finished sleeping with the girl to your satisfaction, you will now remember that you are not compatible? Anyway, I hope you just took time to understudy yourselves without being intimate sha.

An 11 months ship have involved plenty sex nau. Our ship isn't against sex.

Buh truly, I noticed this after our second meeting, before any sex.
But my advice then, told me that no one was perfect, that I should get to know her more. In the course of getting to know her, nothing changed. Same things that were missing are same things still missing.

It became harder to leave because of the sex involved. I tried grooming her in my interests but she never shows interest. You gotta love someone the way they are. Now it's harder to let her go and hurt her at this her age.
If she was younger, I would have mustered courage and let her go. But now.....e really dey hard.
Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by baralatie(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
GOFRONT:
More n more marriages to be ruined at Lekki........From tomorrow 18th October, Lekki DNA Laboratory kickstart full operation. .....abi una don forget d date?

Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by baralatie(m): 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
sisisioge:

My brother, the court wont mean a thing if either of the party becomes cold and disinterested. Highest is it elongates the process of dissolution. May God bless us with good people.
Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by jcross19: 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
SportsHD:
Only God knows how much she bought the '' holy water'' from pastor.
why can't you read before you comment? Lazy youth!!! Why anything connecting to pastor always give people headache, well is not even a pastor but from Catholic church..

1 Like

Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by Stefenijoan002(f): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
The husband should better speak up and say the real reason he wants a divorce not painting it on holy water !maybe himself is the fetish one !to have conclude that the water is making him aggressive is the greatest lie he knows what's wrong with him jor.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by cayorday89(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
I am more concerned about the efficacy of the holy water as it is about causing damage, breaking the marriage entirely rather than for its intended purpose... In all, it is our act of communication and showing love to one another that matters not what spiritualists sell all in the name of miracle...

1 Like

Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by fisayodayo: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
MyExpression:

My dear, I've been praying ooo!

I'm not the very holy type but when I shared this concern with my friend, he told me to pray to God about it.
I did pray before God now made her bring up the compatibility issue.
I immediately jumped on it. Hoping that was God giving me a way out...alas...babe still dey o.
We individually good, but not good together...and it hurts, yet I can't manage for the rest of my life. The marriage go hard, and it's even harder to hurt her by telling her this.

Please cut it off, if you’re not sure of a better future together. In other way, may be you should bend and work on yourself to fit in together. You may never get a perfect person ooo, you must learn to tolerate as a man.

1 Like

Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by thatigboman1: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
cooooooks:
This is why court marriage is the one spouses, especially women, should go for.

That marriage gives you firm backing in a court.
what is court marriage going to the women? Are they not in court to dissolve the marriage?
Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by cayorday89(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Prettychild:

I hope you have not been sleeping with her? That’s how you guys do, when you have finished sleeping with the girl to your satisfaction, you will now remember that you are not compatible? Anyway, I hope you just took time to understudy yourselves without being intimate sha.
I am not in support of the guy you quoted but we all can do better by letting females know that they are not doing guys favour by having sex with him, if the guy finished sleeping with her same with the lady, cos it's a mutual thing...
And besides who's does he want to leave her for after all the baggage they have both gone through...

2 Likes

Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by Zinpat: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Absconded cos of holy water? Maybe he has a skeleton in his cupboard...
Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
cooooooks:

Gbam. Holy water ko, poisoned chalice ni. Guyman has planned to japa beforehand.
Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by Crossroad1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
grin
Na which kin wicked reminder be this?
GOFRONT:

Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by orumba(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nigeria Religion's madness. Naso i dump olive oil for trash can and the person with me was acting like I have committed a sin
Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by APCNig: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
samwash:
Holy water nor cause anything for this marriage, the man has already made up his mind before now, he's just looking for excuse.
If I may ask a question
How do young people of this our generation feels when they go to Thanksgiving party or celebrations of marriage anniversary from 40years above? Do they think at all ?
Abi na just to eat/ drink all the things available at the party?
Put God first make your own marriage work.

Look at somebody whom we do not know whether his own marriage will last one year is now spewing trash. I beggi, go and sit down before I pour Asewo Toto washing water for your head.
Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by Sagefromtheeast: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
SportsHD:

Your knockle head won't allow you see it was a catholic church she got the water from
Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by enemyofprogress: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Is there anything water that's not holy?hmmm
yes! Pussssssy water

1 Like

Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
cooooooks:
The court marriage protects the spouses in the event of a collapse or death.

Try getting access to a late spouse's bank account without proof of marriage or getting a court injunction without proof of marriage.

Irrelevant to the issue on the ground..

Like I said..

A marriage that will scatter..

Will scatter..

Court marriage or no court marriage..
Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by Investorrtbankz(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Become a professional forex trader with easy learning step and video and book to guide you for a sum $30, physical coaching is still available for nearby people
‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group: https:///EI1dKXxkzspDNDp63C0EGR
Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by MrMacinterchi1: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
SportsHD:
they no de sell holy water for Catholic Church o.
Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by Xbs1: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Jesus
Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by samwash(m): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
APCNig:

Look at somebody whom we do not know whether his own marriage will last one year is now spewing trash. I beggi, go and sit down before I pour Asewo Toto washing water for your head.

Waytin come dey pain you for waytin I write?
Na only for faceless forum una for dey from champion, Awon keyboard warrior.
You think say I be small boy? If only you kwn how many years marriage anniversary I don celebrate.
Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by Aboks(m): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
wonderful
Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by membranus: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
cooooooks:

Not in Nigeria, with an African mentality. It is a lawless country. The Judge that will determine your marital case may also be guilty of the same offence.
Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by tonychris22: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
SportsHD:
if you read that article very well, you will see where she mentioned Catholic church and from my knowledge, Catholic church don't sell their holy water.

1 Like

Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by ibinaboonline: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Well, the "holy water" has done its job.

1 Like

Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by Nicoddemus(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
SportsHD:

Come on shatap there. You're full of evil but quick to conderm others. What brought pastors into this matter. As long as you get them wrongly perceived while you keep on with your abominable acts. Idiot
Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by Loveurneighbour: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
EkehPraise:
Mushroom church business centers will call anything holy
angry
Holy Water
Holy Candle
Holy Handkerchief
Holy Broom
Holy Shoes
holy shit
Re: ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage by Ifyzidane: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oga hope the Holy water nor dey torment you for d house cause I nor see any reason when make u divorce wife. Them go get check well Oga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) / Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.