Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,910 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Kpokpogri Breaks Silence On Alleged Voice Note And S*x Tape With Janemena - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kpokpogri Breaks Silence On Alleged Voice Note And S*x Tape With Janemena (1297 Views)

Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Audio Of Kpokpogri Saying He Had Sex With Janemena / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpokpogri Breaks Silence On Alleged Voice Note And S*x Tape With Janemena by Alexxxxadrewv: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
Prince Kpokpogri has finally reacted to the alleged voice note and s*x tape of himself and dancer, Janemena.

Kpokpogri in an audio note which was leaked by the controversial Instagram blog, Gistlovers could be heard bragging about his sexual prowess and how Janemena matched with his strength in this regard.

According to Kpokpogri, they could engage in series of romps for a whole day and when they get tired, they take a break and continue later. He noted that mere thoughts of Janemena give him a hard-on.

However, not long after this audio hit the social media space, a sex tape of the duo also surfaced which triggered more suspicion among netizens.

Reacting to this saga which seems to have gotten messier, Kpokpogri took to his Instagram page to take down the apology post he made a few days ago to Janemena’s husband. He also turned off comments sections.

A glance at his IG page shows that the post is missing.

See pieces of evidence below:

Watch the leaked Tape here => https://loadedpulse.com/alleged-tape-of-janemena-and-prince-kpokpogri-surfaces-video/

Re: Kpokpogri Breaks Silence On Alleged Voice Note And S*x Tape With Janemena by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
I didn't read because there's nothing truthful and meaningful that'll come from a stupid man.
Re: Kpokpogri Breaks Silence On Alleged Voice Note And S*x Tape With Janemena by ahnie: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Chatterbox loudspeaker.
Re: Kpokpogri Breaks Silence On Alleged Voice Note And S*x Tape With Janemena by Kondomatic(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Osi hated social media drama?

Re: Kpokpogri Breaks Silence On Alleged Voice Note And S*x Tape With Janemena by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
This was how Tonto decay publicly humiliated Churchill and Meurer. She scattered marriages in her past and this is her karma - cheating partners. She should go for 'deliverance of the head' and learn how to become a better person, cos like attracts like.

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri Breaks Silence On Alleged Voice Note And S*x Tape With Janemena by Moving4: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Mitchew grin
Re: Kpokpogri Breaks Silence On Alleged Voice Note And S*x Tape With Janemena by aimmoney9: 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
I didn't read because there's nothing truthful and meaningful that'll come from a stupid man.
OGA it's true d sextape is out I've watched it

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna And Chris Brown:perfect Couple Or Perfect Mismatch / Hollywood Movie Starring Richard Mofe Damijo(free Viewing) / Clarence Peters, Banky W At Loggerhead Over Kel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.