Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,229 members, 7,925,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:30 AM

Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained (36857 Views)

Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested / Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by Bobxin: 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
Rikze:
shocked

These yeye audio trials doesn't change anything... That's why many others will still come up with more brutality and human rights violation!

(+++)Their trials should captured on tape and aired every weekend on National televisions for the all to see.

(+++)Each month, their should be a documentary of how they are faring in their various prison holes.

(+++)After serving their sentence, they should swear on TV never to assault innocent citizens again if allowed to return to the force.

Others will see it and learn from it.

Wish this can be effected.
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by Bobxin: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Rikze:
shocked

These yeye audio trials doesn't change anything... That's why many others will still come up with more brutality and human rights violation!

(+++)Their trials should captured on tape and aired every weekend on National televisions for the all to see.

(+++)Each month, their should be a documentary of how they are faring in their various prison holes.

(+++)After serving their sentence, they should swear on TV never to assault innocent citizens again if allowed to return to the force.

Others will see it and learn from it.

It would even go a long way, if FG can announce these measures on national TV and DSTV channels.
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by Hassanmaye(m): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Xhuntra:

Fvcking gay
You are mad
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by Xhuntra: 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

My father is mad

I know
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by techWriter3: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Very good, Justice must overcome
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by Xbs1: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oh
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by Kdon2: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by Myself2(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
Video showing the faces of the policemen or ADONBILIVIT

This is the time for all those so called human rights lawyers to rise up and follow up this matter to its logical conclusion, those guys must be tried in court and NPF should pay compensation
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by Elock1: 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
So you believe the top echelons in the police force doesn't know about all this? Wake up from your slumber
heavy slumber for that matter... My cousin (supol) just tell me today say he dy work slot for me to join police

I applied last year( no vex na covid hunger been cause am)

I tell am say bros e be like say you go shun am oh.
The guy man shock...

I can never be identified with such evil organizations... Tufiakwa
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by themanderon: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
Where are they? why aren't they paraded the way they are quick to parade suspects? Why is it that we only get to hear stories that errant cops have been arrested yet we never get to see them or know what becomes of them after some time?
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by Buffalo2(m): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kill him. He's a terrorist with the way he wore the cap and how he slapped the guy
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by Usakachris(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
This same Mathias I met on that road.
After his colleagues has stopped and checked me,they ask me to go but to my surprise he started shouting stop stop. I stopped and an elderly office next to him asked asked to see my papers after checking I had no tinted glass perm.the next thing he started saying I will digger you now I will digger you now.after along argument we headed to their office and met senior responsible officers who intervined.
That guy is an animal.
I have an Audio if I find it now I will definitely share it.
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by Hassanmaye(m): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
Xhuntra:

I know
You are mad
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by Fahdiga(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
debetmx:

The NPF is irredeemable they only punish the officer because he was caught.
I de tell you
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by Xhuntra: 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

My dead mother was mad
heiyaa
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by Fahdiga(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
Elock1:
heavy slumber for that matter... My cousin (supol) just tell me today say he dy work slot for me to join police

I applied last year( no vex na covid hunger been cause am)

I tell am say bros e be like say you go shun am oh.
The guy man shock...

I can never be identified with such evil organizations... Tufiakwa
You are a real gee
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by Fahdiga(m): 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Are they not your people, or are you not Nigerian? You are all the same, Pot calling kettle black, can you prove to the Canadian Embassy that you didn’t grow up in Police barracks.
You are a shameless human
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by Hassanmaye(m): 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Xhuntra:
heiyaa
You are mad
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by shurch(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
See a video of him in the disciplinary settings before you believe anything!
Confirm am before u shout hallelujah! !!!
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:07am On Oct 18, 2021
Stupid people...

No justice will come out of this case.

Nigeria police is a mess and criminal cabinet.

Anyone who joins NPF is a criminal and untimely death shall follow all criminals.

Mad people, they will bury the case under carpet as they always do.

No justice will be served in this country until the government allow citizens to own guns and ammunition for self defense.

Ogun kill all of una together!
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by Wordoftruth: 12:22am On Oct 18, 2021
Correct the head line"thief who robbed"
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by bigcasava1(m): 2:52am On Oct 18, 2021
fergie0o1:
Previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6806462/police-brutalize-student-okene-force#106811284

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLeMJ-5t8Ak

Nigeria Police Force

Four Officers involved have been detained and facing orderly trial

*DSP William Ovye Aya*,
Police Public Relations Officer,
*For*: Commissioner of Police,
Kogi State Command

I suggest they should be killed. I hate police! What makes these criminals in police uniform different from bandits!
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by cardoctor(m): 2:56am On Oct 18, 2021
Just imagine
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by faste: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2021
after4:
This is what the police needs to be doing to redeem her dead image.
One the other hand, I will advocate for an increase in police officers salary so that those of them that do these things will have no moral excuse to do them again.

Talking about "morality", who still get morality for these country sef
If you believe this then, you can believe any thing!
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by TotoGame(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2021
womenareapess:
Instagram police undecided

When something goes viral, that's when you see those ediot in black making public statements that they have arrest the so called fellow ediot.

The NP and NDA are the two major useless force we have in this country

So NDA Is now a Force

Wonderful!
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by NLPoliceWoman: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
Xhuntra:

Fvcking gay
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by NLPoliceWoman: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
RTR
Re: Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained by Capitalpunisher: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
Thank God Those Wicked souls no longer show their faces on Anambra roads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Hemp Smokers Hold Communion Service In South East (Video) / Dame Julie Okah Donli Wearing A Dress Depicting Ills Of Human Trafficking / Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.