Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,233 members, 7,923,173 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:42 PM

Mauritius Study And Work - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mauritius Study And Work (99645 Views)

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / Nigeria At Mauritius / Pls I Need To Know About Mauritius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Phyde: 11:20am On Jul 16
mekanta7:

Lol.. Per month.. Things has changed now
For hustlers, what is the present average monthly expenses (rent, foods, utility bills etc)?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Phyde: 5:23pm On Jul 16
Kolexy1610:

Student Visa is on pending for now, only genuine tourist and investors are welcome.

I am based in Mauritius and I worked in hospitality sector for 6 years.

Drop your questions here and I'll be glad to give you more information.
Are they accepting visa for work presently?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Phyde: 6:36pm On Jul 16
mastersammy:

Christie , at the moment work visa in Mauritius is still possible to secure, but anything study visa for Nigerians has been put on hold for more han 1yr now except for some schools.

Like for example if you apply for a program in one of the biggest university in Mauritius and pay $5000 tuition fee complete, then immigration will allow you to pass through bcus paying that huge amount means your coming for study purpose .

But if you apply for a program in any backyard school for Mauritius , they won't give you the visa and even if they give you the visa, the might turn you back at the airport
What is the update for work visa presently?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Mykel4God(m): 1:16am On Jul 29
I was enjoying this thread when it started till I read to the end and I discovered how Nigerians have done what they know how to do best again.

I was strongly hopeful before but I don't even know what to think again. Can one still get a visit visa or is that difficult also?

For the study visa, what are the chances of getting visa if I apply for MDX university?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Ajalalomo: 3:37pm On Jul 29
You guys should try Lithuania
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Headward: 7:00pm On Jul 29
Ajalalomo:
You guys should try Lithuania

Please, what can you say about the country?

Can one migrate with dependent
Does studying there requires IELTS
Is the embassy in Nigeria?
Which school can you recommend for business related courses and cheap also?
How easy and fast is securing student visa?

Thank you
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Valentineboy1: 5:00pm On Jul 30
Mykel4God:
I was enjoying this thread when it started till I read to the end and I discovered how Nigerians have done what they know how to do best again.

I was strongly hopeful before but I don't even know what to think again. Can one still get a visit visa or is that difficult also?

For the study visa, what are the chances of getting visa if I apply for MDX university?
yes you have 90% chances, the school is popular and high tuition fee.

but note that , your people from home have to be sending you money for rent and school fees. dont even think to work here and be able to cover those expenses.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Phyde: 6:56pm On Jul 31
Valentineboy1:
yes you have 90% chances, the school is popular and high tuition fee.

but note that , your people from home have to be sending you money for rent and school fees. dont even think to work here and be able to cover those expenses.
Do you have recent information on how to migrate for jobs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

"The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria / General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY / North Cyprus: Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.