Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

Should He Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Marry Her? (852 Views)

Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Marry Her? by MurphyG1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2011
Nlders I need ur urgent advise on this:

My friend has been going out with this lady for about 8 yrs. He so much loved her and just like any other relationship they had their ups and downs. My friend sponsored her throughout her higher education. But there's one thing about her. She has attitude problem and because my friend was inlove with her he felt she would change. Recently he began to discuss marriage with her parents and they were ready to give her out to him. But after all these years she never changed and still has alot of poor attitude that my friend thinks he can not cope with.
Unfortunately, this girl is now pregnant for him (he comfirmed this by taking her to his personal doctor). Now my friend says he does not want to go ahead with the wedding because of her poor attitude and behaviours and he can not ask her to abort the pregnancy.

Pls he needs ur advise. What should he do? Does he have to marry her because she is carrying his baby? Cos he feels she would not be a good wife to him.
Re: Should He Marry Her? by 190: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2011
MurphyG u wan marry shocked shocked
Re: Should He Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2011
A) if she has a bad attitude now then he should expect even worse when they get married.
B) love has nothing to do with anything and he should use his BRAIN to figure out what to do.
C) the pregnancy SHOULD NOT be a reason to marry this girl.
D) how could he stay 8yrs with that gal?
Re: Should He Marry Her? by Dsense(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2011
^^^Very right . .How you been bro
Re: Should He Marry Her? by MurphyG1(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2011
190:

MurphyG u wan marry shocked shocked

Lol. 190 I wan marry but this isnt my story. Its my friend's and he needs advise.

MRbrownJAY:

A) if she has a bad attitude now then he should expect even worse when they get married.
B) love has nothing to do with anything and he should use his BRAIN to figure out what to do.
C) the pregnancy SHOULD NOT be a reason to marry this girl.
D) how could he stay 8yrs with that gal?

U made very good points. smiley
Re: Should He Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2011
@Dsense
good man and you?
Re: Should He Marry Her? by Natasha2(f): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2011
well if he doesn't want to marry her then he shouldn't  someone who can stand her will marry her
Re: Should He Marry Her? by MMM2(m): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2011
op
just marry d girl, i know u re de 1 involved.
Re: Should He Marry Her? by MurphyG1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2011
M M M:

op
just marry d girl, i know u re de 1 involved.

U think so?
Re: Should He Marry Her? by MMM2(m): 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2011
op
yes
Re: Should He Marry Her? by MurphyG1(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2011
M M M:

op
yes

U are wrong! embarassed
Re: Should He Marry Her? by MMM2(m): 12:29am On Jun 02, 2011
am right
Re: Should He Marry Her? by snwanduv(m): 1:00am On Jun 02, 2011
This decision should have been made like 6 years ago. People like to complicate things sha, now a child is going to be brought into this confusion. Thell your friend only him can answer the question. Only him knows if he can cope with the attitude. I mean he has already coped with it for 8 long years
Re: Should He Marry Her? by MurphyG1(m): 3:33am On Jun 02, 2011
snwanduv:

This decision should have been made like 6 years ago. People like to complicate things sha, now a child is going to be brought into this confusion. Thell your friend only him can answer the question. Only him knows if he can cope with the attitude. I mean he has already coped with it for 8 long years

Exactly. I advised him on that 3 yrs ago but he was inlove and I guess he considered how much he had invested (time, money, emotions) and didnt heed to my advise, I will still ask him again if he can cope with her. Thanx for ur comment.
Re: Should He Marry Her? by iice(f): 4:04am On Jun 02, 2011
snwanduv:

People like to complicate things sha
Tell me about it.
When will people learn you can't change another person. Only the person can change if he/she wishes to do so.
Re: Should He Marry Her? by Pweety4me(f): 4:14am On Jun 02, 2011
Murphy G:

Nlders I need your urgent advise on this:

My friend has been going out with this lady for about 8 yrs. He so much loved her and just like any other relationship they had their ups and downs. My friend sponsored her throughout her higher education. But there's one thing about her. She has attitude problem and because my friend was inlove with her he felt she would change. Recently he began to discuss marriage with her parents and they were ready to give her out to him. But after all these years she never changed and still has alot of poor attitude that my friend thinks he can not cope with.
Unfortunately, this girl is now pregnant for him (he comfirmed this by taking her to his personal doctor). Now my friend says he does not want to go ahead with the wedding because of her poor attitude and behaviours and he can not ask her to abort the pregnancy.

Pls he needs your advise. What should he do? Does he have to marry her because she is carrying his baby? Cos he feels she would not be a good wife to him.

I ain't God 2 judge this case of 8 whole years!(i wonder y that long anywayz)

I mean seriously, guys can be so pathetic really!

For 8 yearsss your with some1 and no change watsoever, you think loving some1 will change them?oh puleeese!what is wrong with the girl anywayz?is there some psychological reason behind it?what kind of behaviour per se?attitude problem , well every1 got some sort of attitude mate!

The guy is totally gullible & saddd!!. . .how old is this guy?& this girl?woman?lady?wateva she is to him!

Now she is pregnant?i guess her attitude ain't that bad she allowed him lay her undecided

Well well, he might aswell just get to it, marry the babe & pay his duties as a husband & father!
smiley tongue
Re: Should He Marry Her? by Pweety4me(f): 4:20am On Jun 02, 2011
The guy really should KNOW what to do, he's been in this 4 8 whole yearsss!!

My dayzzzzz where is your BRAIN?maybe the babe even control's him "baby not now", "pass me that remote", "i don't like that channel, change it", "who do u think i am?a harlot" lmaooo grin

Some guyz cause dis shitzzz 4 themselves tongue!
Re: Should He Marry Her? by MurphyG1(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2011
Pweety4me:

I ain't God 2 judge this case of 8 whole years!(i wonder y that long anywayz)

I mean seriously, guys can be so pathetic really!

For 8 yearsss your with some1 and no change watsoever, you think loving some1 will change them?oh puleeese!what is wrong with the girl anywayz?is there some psychological reason behind it?what kind of behaviour per se?attitude problem , well every1 got some sort of attitude mate!

The guy is totally gullible & saddd!!. . .how old is this guy?& this girl?woman?lady?wateva she is to him!

Now she is pregnant?i guess her attitude ain't that bad she allowed him lay her undecided

Well well, he might aswell just get to it, marry the babe & pay his duties as a husband & father!
smiley tongue

He started dating her since she was 18. He is in his 30s, When he told his GF sister (who is already married) he would like to marry his GF she asked him if he was sure. That this her own sister doesnt seem to be behaving like sm1 who is ready for marriage. That he shld think abt it very well so that he wont be doomed, undecided
Re: Should He Marry Her? by feminineA: 10:07am On Jun 02, 2011
8 gud yrs! And ur friend is just realising she's got a bad attitude?coupled wit d fact dat she's pregnant 4 him. Y didn't ur friend break d relationship yrs ago? If he has been copin over d years while cant he cope when he marries her?has he sat down and tot abt it dat he has wasted 8yrs of a young woman's life who definitely had other suitors bt prefer 2 pitch her tent wit him?where wil she start from wit a baby in her tommy?re there no other waýz he can make her realise her flaws and change?is ur friend a perfect being? If ur friend waz d lady,ow wil he want 2 b treated?let ur friend answer this questions truthfully then make his decision

(1) (Reply)

Because Of Love:another Jilted Female Ex-banker Commits Suicide / U Find Out Late / Top Ideas To Mesmerise Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.