Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others (1139 Views)

Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others / Pandora Papers: EFCC Summons Peter Obi / EFCC Opens New Office In Ilorin, Kwara. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by PrinceOfLagos: 6:00am On Oct 18, 2021
There are indications that the Economic and Crimes Commission has commenced investigations into the alleged tax evasion by some Nigerians named in the Pandora Papers.

It was gathered that a former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi, has already been summoned for questioning by the commission over his secret assets and financial deals exposed in the Pandora Papers.

Apart from Obi, the acting Managing Director, Nigerian Ports Authority, Mohammed Bello-Koko; and a former minister and serving senator, Stella Oduah, mentioned in the report are also being probed.

Others include Governor Abubakar Bagudu of Kebbi State, Governor Gboyega Oyetola of Osun State as well as his associates including former Lagos State Governor, Bola Tinubu, and Ogun State Governor Dapo Abiodun.

Children of a former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd.), were also said to have engaged in offshore deals.

Pandora Papers is the biggest leak of 11.9 million documents from offshore services providers, detailing the secret offshore accounts of 35 world leaders, including current and former presidents, prime ministers, and heads of state as well as celebrities.

The EFCC was said to have asked Obi to report at the agency’s Abuja headquarters on October 27 for questioning following revelations that he incorporated offshore holdings, which he did not declare to the Code of Conduct Bureau when he served as a governor, apart from allegedly operating foreign accounts and hiding his wealth in tax havens to evade taxes.

PremiumTimes, which has been publishing the Pandora Papers, said Obi and others were being investigated for tax evasion.

The EFCC spokesman, Wilson Uwujaren, said he had not been briefed on the investigations.

Obi did not respond to calls on Sunday and he had yet to reply a text message sent to his phone as of the time of filing this report.

Copyright PUNCH.

https://punchng.com/pandora-papers-efcc-opens-probe-of-obi-oduah-npa-boss-others/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1634523735

Lalasticlala

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by PrinceOfLagos: 6:02am On Oct 18, 2021
I see Tinubu is never tired of crimes

1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by AlabiJ: 6:05am On Oct 18, 2021
Op, you problem no get part 2. Tinubu matter no go kill you one day, at this rate. You went as far editing punch newspaper's original headline to include Tinubu's name. Lol. Later you go say he stands no chance in the presidential race, yet you stalk the man all over the Internet. cheesy. Las las, you go dey alright.

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by PrinceOfLagos: 6:08am On Oct 18, 2021
AlabiJ:
Op, you problem no get part 2. Tinubu matter no go kill you one day, at this rate. You went as far editing punch newspaper's original headline to include Tinubu's name. Lol. Later you go say he stands no chance in the presidential race, yet you stalk the man all over the Internet. cheesy. Las las, you go dey alright.
Is Tinubu not among the people the EFCC wants to probe??

Are most of the people the EFCC gonna probe ain't my fellow Yoruba men

Tinubu
Oyetola
Dapo abiodun
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by vedaxcool(m): 6:09am On Oct 18, 2021
Tinubu must have fathered a million bastard sons and daughters to always elicit envious hatred from people he has had no dealing with.

4 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 18, 2021
There was a petition against Tinubu in the past what happened to it? Until efcc are serious all Nigerians will know, there was Panama papers on David Mark and others what happened to them? Abeg efcc only have strength where yahoo boys de
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by saintjimos(m): 6:09am On Oct 18, 2021
Oh our EFCC
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by PrinceOfLagos: 6:11am On Oct 18, 2021
vedaxcool:
Tinubu must have fathered a million bastard sons and daughters to always elicit envious hatred from people he has had no dealing with.
Look at the last name in the bolded and tell me if that's not Tinubu name among the men that the EFCC wants to probe because you start foaming from both side of your mouth
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by vedaxcool(m): 6:12am On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:

Look at the last name in the bolded and tell me if that's not Tinubu name among the men that the EFCC wants to probe because you start foaming from both side of your mouth
[/s]

vedaxcool:

4 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by PrinceOfLagos: 6:13am On Oct 18, 2021
Criminals will defend criminal as seen on this thread
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by AlabiJ: 6:17am On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu
Oyetola
Dapo abiodun

Guy, seriously speaking, your obsession is already affecting your sense of reasoning. FYI, Bola Tinubu's name doesn't even appear in the Pandora Papers. Premium Times only mentioned him because he stayed in the house that was traced to Oyetola, the original Pandora Papers don't mention his name, not even once. Besides, the point is that you mischievously edited PUNCH Newspaper's title to change the focus and narrative to align with your obsession. You get serious problem, you just don't realize it.

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 18, 2021
AlabiJ:

That is the fraudster inherent in every IPOBian manifesting itself. The ingrate lives in Lagos as well yet has nothing but hate for Tinubu whereas he dares not return to his SE State of origin. Sad.

3 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by PrinceOfLagos: 6:22am On Oct 18, 2021
Grayoso:

That is the fraudster inherent in every IPOBian manifesting itself. The ingrate lives in Lagos as well yet has nothing but hate for Tinubu whereas he dares not return to his SE State of origin. Sad.
You're not close to Tinubu more than I am so stop talking as if he's your father

I know you will call me IPob as usual for always busting up your lies with the truth , but it's Ok

Keep defending criminal
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by AlabiJ: 6:22am On Oct 18, 2021
Grayoso:

If he's getting paid to stalk Tinubu online the way he's been doing, maybe then his e-stalking would make sense. But if not, then his obsession is serious cause for concern because he's losing his senses.

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu
Oyetola
Dapo abiodun

Lol. Your "fellow Yoruba men" indeed. You need to be proud of your IPOBian roots and origin.

Stop claiming to be Yoruba and stop dragging Lagos issues.

4 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by PrinceOfLagos: 6:24am On Oct 18, 2021
AlabiJ:

Guy, seriously speaking, your obsession is already affecting your sense of reasoning. FYI, Bola Tinubu's name doesn't even appear in the Pandora Papers. Premium Times only mentioned him because he stayed in the house that was traced to Oyetola, the original Pandora Papers don't mention his name, not even once. Besides, the point is that you mischievously edited PUNCH Newspaper's title to change the focus and narrative to align with your obsession. You get serious problem, you just don't realize it.
Stop twisting the story , Oyetola was accused of fronting for Tinubu

Tinubu was accused of using oyetola to front in the crime

That's what a smart criminal would do Sha
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by PrinceOfLagos: 6:27am On Oct 18, 2021
AlabiJ:

If he's getting paid to stalk Tinubu online the way he's been doing, maybe then his e-stalking would make sense. But if not, then his obsession is serious cause for concern because he's losing his senses.
I like Tinubu but I dislike his questionable ways of doing things
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by kcnwaigbo: 6:28am On Oct 18, 2021
But Tinubu is mentioned in the original report Naa.He is a very big thief and must be prosecuted.
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're not close to Tinubu more than I am so stop talking as if he's your father

I know you will call me IPob as usual for always busting up your lies with the truth , but it's Ok

Keep defending criminal

My friend, why did you edit the original title of the article if not that you're desperate to misinform others and indict Tinubu fraudulently?

You're not fooling yourself. If not that you IPOBians are terribly irresponsible, should you not be worrying about the fate of SE States and their misrule at the hands of your incompetent Uncles instead having a boner every time Tinubu is mentioned?

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by PrinceOfLagos: 6:30am On Oct 18, 2021
kcnwaigbo:
But Tinubu is mentioned in the original report Naa.He is a very big thief and must be prosecuted.
This Tinubu asslickers don't want to accept the truth that their pay master is a thief grin
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by benuejosh: 6:30am On Oct 18, 2021
Tinubu was only accused of Using Oyetola. Stop the Fake news! Anything to sell market.
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by AlabiJ: 6:30am On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop twisting the story , Oyetola was accused of fronting for Tinubu

Tinubu was accused of using oyetola to front in the crime

That's what a smart criminal would do Sha

Accused by who? You don't accuse without proof, else you are merely spreading rumours. Guy, go and check yourself. I fear for what you would do to yourself if Tinubu becomes president, with the way you are going. Your people may have to tie you up and keep you under constant watch/surveillance, lest you commit suicide or something. Go and get something doing with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by PrinceOfLagos: 6:31am On Oct 18, 2021
Grayoso:

My friend, why did you edit the original title of the article if not that you're desperate to misinform others and indict Tinubu fraudulently?

You're not fooling yourself. If not that you IPOBians are terribly irresponsible, should you not be worrying about the fate of SE States and their misrule at the hands of your incompetent Uncles instead having a boner every time Tinubu is mentioned?

You're talking rubbish
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by kcnwaigbo: 6:32am On Oct 18, 2021
AlabiJ:

Accused by who? You don't accuse without proof, else you are merely spreading rumours. Guy, go and check yourself. I fear for what you would do to yourself if Tinubu becomes president, with the way you are going. Your people may have to tie you up and keep you under constant watch/surveillance, lest you commit suicide or something. Go and get something doing with yourself.
How can a thief become president?

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by PrinceOfLagos: 6:32am On Oct 18, 2021
AlabiJ:

Tinubu can become president of any association he wants but not president of Nigeria

Sink that in
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by helinues: 6:32am On Oct 18, 2021
La wash probe
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by kcnwaigbo: 6:33am On Oct 18, 2021
benuejosh:
Tinubu was only accused of Using Oyetola. Stop the Fake news! Anything to sell market.
Of course he used oyetola his boy to loot millions of ££ used to purchase the London mansion he was staying
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by PrinceOfLagos: 6:34am On Oct 18, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Of course he used oyetola his boy to loot millions of ££ used to purchase the London mansion he was staying
Tinubu will surely appear along side Obi and oyetola

He's never tired of being dragged to court over financial crimes

Old man wey dey thief

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by AlabiJ: 6:36am On Oct 18, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

How can a thief become president?

If you consider Tinubu a 'thief' by whatever measure, then I can bet that your fav or preferred candidate is also one because there's no politician in Nigeria today that hasn't been called a thief by his opponents and enemies (including your Atiku Saraki, and Peter Obi Pandora). So yeah, either way you look at it, your next president will be a 'thief', so deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by PrinceOfLagos: 6:37am On Oct 18, 2021
AlabiJ:

If you consider Tinubu a 'thief' by whatever measure, then I can bet that your fav or preferred candidate is also one because there's no politician in Nigeria today that hasn't been called a thief by his opponents and enemies (including your Atiku Saraki, and Peter Obi Pandora. So yeah, either way you look at it, your next president will be a 'thief', so deal with it.
Guy stop defending criminals
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by AlabiJ: 6:38am On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu can become president of any association he wants but not president of Nigeria

Sink that in

What would happen to you if he becomes Nigeria's president? Will you kill yourself?

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others by AlabiJ: 6:40am On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Guy stop defending criminals

Akuko. Defend your criminal and let me defend mine in peace. The Atiku and Peter Obi you prefer as president are also criminals by the exact same standards you're judging Tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Rising Cost Of Living: Fun Throwback Picture / IPOB Quietly Removes Nnamdi Kanu As Leader And Director Of Radio Biafra / What Osinbajo's Declaration Speech Should Be - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.