Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,554 members, 7,972,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:27 PM

A Few Romantic Birthday Ideas - Find The Perfect Gift For Your Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Few Romantic Birthday Ideas - Find The Perfect Gift For Your Girl (159 Views)

The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding / What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Few Romantic Birthday Ideas - Find The Perfect Gift For Your Girl by muffleitjuhi(f): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2021
So my friend comes and asks me for romantic birthday ideas. Since he read the how to be romantic article I wrote, it got him slightly confused on doing a nice gesture such as planning a birthday for his girlfriend.
He loves his girlfriend and they’re even thinking about getting married, each to his own. So the idea about writing about romantic ideas a socially successful guy would have was born.
The main element in romance I’d say is “the unexpected":

Keep reading-beauty products business names

That which you know gets repetitive, and if you can pretty much predict what’s going to happen next, you get bored.

So if you want to spice things up, surprise has to be a main element.
Think what would be surprising. Make a list with ideas.
Surprise alone doesn’t cut it; another element you should include is detail. If you want to give this birthday a romantic twist then pay attention, you gotta at least know what the other person likes, right?
Make a list of things that person likes, put it together with the surprises list.
As cliché as it sounds, make it special. This is what will make the situation romantic, caused by the surprise and something you noticed she likes, to keep being romantic.
Read skincare related blogs on beauty and skin crave
The fact that this person had no idea of what was going on (the surprise element) added to the fact that this thing that is going on is something YOU noticed (detail), is what makes the initial reaction to be “WOW!”.
But to have this initial reaction keep its romantic aspect you need to give continuity to it by making it special. So don’t be afraid to go out of character for a bit.
Get more on-btartboxes.com
Let’s review this formula:
Romantic birthday = Element of Detail + Surprise + Keeping it Special.
You can alter this formula as long as you keep the principles of it.
Here's a few romantic birthday ideas off the top of my head:
Have Dinner at a romantic venue like a Lakeside
Rent a paddle boat
Visit the Christmas lights somewhere special
Go on picnic in the woods
Go ice skating
Go for a bike ride somewhere nice
Visit a nearby quaint little town
Take a horseback ride around a nice place
Walk around a beautiful part of your town like a beautiful building
Watch the stars
Go to a concert, opera or symphony
So if you’ve been in a relationship for a while and want some romantic birthday ideas, theres what to apply! Have fun with it!
Also read-beauty business names ideas

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Get 2k Facebook Likes (30k Up For Grab) / Yoruba Kwenu / I Need A White-hat SEO Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.