Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,202 members, 7,873,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) (64305 Views)

Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake / Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 / How Passengers Almost Fell Into A River After Bus Tragedy On Edo Bridge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) by Agugbadin: 6:43am On Oct 20, 2021
ijaw1stson:
That's why I love the whites. Whenever they set out their mind to achieve something, nothing stops them.

You are right, they are a complete different breed from black people. Science and technology made different too. The way they think, talk and act is amazing.

1 Like

Re: SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) by bluefilm: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2021
starbuck:
How would they be able to detect if anyone was in the car since them don turn into river gods and goddesses

Bones take a very long time to completely decay

1 Like

Re: SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 20, 2021
NobleSeed:
I guess this a mere assumption bro?

Yes, it's just an assumption
Re: SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) by OneNigeria1: 7:51am On Oct 20, 2021
Explorers:

Because Ohio river is not a lake, but a river that is almost a thousand miles long and flowing through 6 U.S. State borders.

Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.

Do the maths bro.
doesn't matter bro with the wreckage on that car it means there most have being some ground tracks and other evidence that will lead to the exact scene if properly searched on time they where bot serious about it.. they wanted to use it and showcase sonar technology,or what did they call it again on the write up??
Re: SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) by LockDown69(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2021
Bobxin:

From the story, it was found 300 feet from the river bank, how the it travel that far into the river? Cars don't rest upside down in water. And I don't think it rolled over severally, "she left a note to drive into that river"
yes, that's why I feel there's more to the story, I feel their disappearance was staged. We will see how the Investigation plays out. I am following closely.
Re: SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) by ijaw1stson: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2021
donsheddy1:
Same with your village people.
hahaahahha abeg leave me oo
Re: SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) by odinnie369: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2021
if you want to commit suicide why involve other innocent lives, and children for that matter
Re: SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) by planetx: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
chloride6:
One wicked dealer in Autos section is already looking for flatbed to transport it to the nearest port so they can post

Sharp Toks!

Wicked souls...

grin grin grin

Joker
Re: SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) by dejavuh0007(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
[Pretends to be shocked]
Re: SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) by caye(m): 12:46am On Feb 21, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:
Reflect7

Oya come and tell us why Africans are better than Oyibo.

Imagine reopening a case 20 years later after finding a tech that'll help them solve it.

Don't forget that the victims are nobody. Just an ordinary citizens.

After God na Oyibo.

Very easy to know the house niggers.
Re: SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) by kabukabu50(m): 1:40am On Feb 21, 2022
caye:

Very easy to know the house niggers.

Since you were in the field, of course you should.

You were the ones getting cracked with the whip all day.
Re: SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) by caye(m): 5:44am On Feb 21, 2022
kabukabu50:

Since you were in the field, of course you should.

You were the ones getting cracked with the whip all day.

But you forgot one crucial thing...
The house niggar is the first fool to get sacrificed when Karma calls.
Turn over a new leaf my friend, join us in the field.
We will yet reclaim our RIGHTFUL place on Mother Earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai / Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches / Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.