Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,584 members, 7,972,170 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:17 AM

Airport Car Transport Service - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airport Car Transport Service (555 Views)

Photos: Transport Ideas That Can Reduce Traffic/Accidents In Lagos. / Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airport Car Transport Service by shane80: 5:01am On Jun 02, 2011
Hello Viewers,

Are you looking for a convenient and condusive safe trip any where in Lagos or outside Lagos? Then you are reading the right advertisment.If you are a traveller and you need someone to drive you within and outside Lagos all you need is to give me a call.Also if you just coming into Lagos,Nigeria from abroad through the airports (Int'l or Local) and you need a private transporter to drive you any where? Then once again you are in the right hands.Simply call Shane on 08052510536 or 08186552201 and u could email me at shanetransport80@gmail.com.Car is fully AC and my prices are the best in town,just for your comfort cos prices at the Airport are too exorbitant
With me you can travel within an outside Lagos at an affordable price with less stress,a trial today will really impress you.

(1) (Reply)

Geomantic Consultation For Travelers And Those Seeking Migration / Answers To African's Questions / Travel Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.