Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Bamise Image Lenders Scam And Zenith Bank's Reported Role In The Whole Saga - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bamise Image Lenders Scam And Zenith Bank's Reported Role In The Whole Saga (1018 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) / Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bamise Image Lenders Scam And Zenith Bank's Reported Role In The Whole Saga by donaldeke(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
COUPLE SCAM CUSTOMER AND RUN AWAY WITH N22 BILLON Mr Bamise Samson Ajetunmobi And His Image Lenders Story. What I have learned so far:

1) Bamise Samson was a quiet banker who quietly did his job as a Zenith bank staff. He was with the bank for 8 years before he left to start his Image lenders startup in 2016.Before he joined the bank, he was a graduate of Banking and Finance, from Madonna University Okija.

2) When Bamise set up his business in 2016, his first customers were his former colleagues, he was able to convince his colleagues in the bank to trust him with their funds in lieu of a 10 % monthly ROI payment. His first investors saw their money paid promptly on time, those investors helped the young alleged scammer to spread the word that there is a new king in town who is trustworthy and a breath of fresh air. Before one could say, Jack Robinson, Investors started flocking around Bamise with their money in return of a regular monthly payment from his company. Even branch managers of commercial banks flocked to Bamise with their life savings. Zenith bank staff were his marketers and foot soldiers.A lot of them convinced customers that they were managing their account to invest with Bamise. Because of this headstart of having your former colleagues in Zenith bank brought and convinced customers for your business, Bamise did not invest in media branding neither did he need social media influencers to influence for him online.This is why his business was not popular on social media, only few people like myself knew about his business before now. I knew him before now because a zenith bank staff told myself and Ndiya Baykay Eze Eze about him. Bamise’s phone rang non stop from investors, convinced by his former colleagues in the bank and those callers want to invest their money with him so what is he doing with social media influencers?

3) Seeing that his fortunes and investors money with him have quadrupled, Bamise went to lure his old colleagues at Zenith bank to join him in his new startup. He poached a lot of Zenith bank staff by offering mouth-watering salaries they could not resist and most times, double of what they earned at Zenith bank. Because of this, a lot of Zenith bank staff resigned in droves to join Bamise in his wild goose chase and to be fair to them, they did not know what they signed up for.He needed the validation that Zenith bank staff are working for his startup, to convince investors that he was real. Boy! Bamise paid crazy salary salaries to his former colleagues who resigned to join him. Imagine earning 200k per month in Zenith bank only for Bamise to offer to pay you 1 million naira. You don hit gold mine be that.

https://www.reporterswall.com/bamise-image-lenders-scam-and-zenith-banks-reported-role-in-the-whole-saga/

Re: Bamise Image Lenders Scam And Zenith Bank's Reported Role In The Whole Saga by PrinceOfLagos: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Criminal couple
Re: Bamise Image Lenders Scam And Zenith Bank's Reported Role In The Whole Saga by rayvelez(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bonnie and Clyde.

(1) (Reply)

Late Gov Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Assaulted By Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub / How I Lost My Money To Forex Crediting / Bandits Gang Rape Pregnant Woman To Death In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.