Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,096 members, 7,913,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:22 PM

Deception - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deception (695 Views)

The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED / Islamic Deception - We Do Not Worship The Same God! Read This For Your Own Good / Private Christian Universities: Faith In Deception? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deception by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 02, 2011
Some days back, a thread on the power of names was opened. I used to think that this section was for enlightenment, but I've come to realise that the merchant preachers have flooded this forum to make some extra cash. I'd resist from mentioning names.

I didnt open this thread to argue with people who believe that Jesus exchanged his blood so we can get some dollars. I believe reasonable and responsible people should know how and where to sell their religious knowledge. Such crass cormeciallism of God's word does not speak well of the state of your mind. If you want to make some cash, why not get a job or put your brain to work?

Anyway who falls for these fraudsters will have himself to blame.

Check last post.
www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=675052.32;num_replies=62
Re: Deception by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2011
God bless you.

I used to fall for this doctrine in the past but God delivered me.

My 'anger' is because of the widows, single mums and destitute that are been exploited weekly by these heartless wicked people.
Re: Deception by mkmyers45(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
all from twisting the 'word'..
Re: Deception by tpia5: 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
And the name musqueto certainly describes the monkey op.

No deception there for sure.

(1) (Reply)

When To Treat A Believer Like A Pagan / Global Revolutions? Pay Attention To These 3 Prophecies / The Most Important Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.