Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:55 AM

How Can We Make Loan Apps Sending Third Party Messages - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can We Make Loan Apps Sending Third Party Messages (283 Views)

Bank Manager Threatens To Make Loan Deductions On My Entitlement. / How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Make Loan Apps Sending Third Party Messages by easzypeaszy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good day guys.
Am just tired of lots of things including this LOAN APPS sending messages to THIRD PARTIES
about repayment of loan and how they are criminals.
I got one now and i dont even know the person, how they got my contact na God know.
I told them i dont know him they even sent his picture, still is not somebody i have seen before.
You did your business with this people why involve me.
I asked him if he wants me to pay for the person or go and insult the person even if its someone i know.
I have stop collecting all this cheap and stupid loans from this guys because of the number of people they
send to me, even classmates that we graduated 15years ago or NYSC friends i dont even know they existed again.
Abeg Government and NCC should take drastic step on this.
Re: How Can We Make Loan Apps Sending Third Party Messages by azadus18: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
The thing can be annoying ....they go to d extent of contacting Facebook friends .

(1) (Reply)

Make Youtube Money With This Tools / Looking For Scrap Metal To Buy In Port Harcourt / Youtube Watch Time ​(how To Increase It Fast Using Video Card)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.