Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,954 members, 7,946,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

The Easiest Money You've Ever Made - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Easiest Money You've Ever Made (416 Views)

Another Smart Way Of Gaining Back All The Money You've Lost Online / Make 30k - 80k Monthly Taking Surveys,easiest Money Making Opportunity. / What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Spent On A Business Startup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest Money You've Ever Made by shogsman(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
We all have our lucky day when your output doesn't necessarily meet your input.scrappy work for a big pay.
What's the easiest money you've ever made.
Mine was a couple of years ago we had some old machines at work, fortunately they came a time to revamp and management decided to change everything to meet up with OSHA's regulations.
I was pretty close to my boss so I asked if I could take the old machines and dispose them as scraps, fortunately he agreed.
It turned out those parts were in hot demand I ended up making almost $20k on those scraps with nobody to share the money with. For days I was just laughing hysterically.
I felt like a thief though,the guilt only lasted for a while anyways.
Re: The Easiest Money You've Ever Made by bestmutiu2019(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hmm
Re: The Easiest Money You've Ever Made by shogsman(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
What is the easiest, undeserved money you've ever made
Re: The Easiest Money You've Ever Made by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
shogsman:
What is the easiest, undeserved money you've ever made

Ok.. I think the easiest money I've made was when I won 10k from a giveaway here on NL.

But shogsman, how about I drop my acct details so u can give local man like $200?
Re: The Easiest Money You've Ever Made by shogsman(m): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Miracood2:

Ok.. I think the easiest money I've made was when I won 10k from a giveaway here on NL.

But shogsman, how about I drop my acct details so u can give local man like $200?
100k is not small money o my sister seeing as how I am not a rich person
Re: The Easiest Money You've Ever Made by Wahalaperson: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Getting 10k in 2015 from president Jonathan campaign team when I didn't even campaign at all
Re: The Easiest Money You've Ever Made by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
shogsman:

100k is not small money o my sister seeing as how I am not a rich person
I know.. but the 20k usd u mentioned means ur bodi hold ground small..

Acct can still be dropped at request cheesy
Re: The Easiest Money You've Ever Made by Greenback: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Miracood2:

Local man with "f" on his moniker?!

grin grin grin
Re: The Easiest Money You've Ever Made by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Greenback:

Localan with "f" on his moniker?!

grin grin grin
what? I'm male..
Re: The Easiest Money You've Ever Made by Greenback: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Did a 2hrs easy job onboard a foreign vessel and got close to 30k.
Shylock agents usually would pay 3k for same job!!!!!
One old Tiff among us wanted to play us,that the job was 5k but we almost beat am for wanting to betray and rob us. grin grin grin
Re: The Easiest Money You've Ever Made by Greenback: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Miracood2:
what? I'm male..
But you have "f" on ya moniker nah and op shogsman already called you,"my sister"!!!! grin grin
Re: The Easiest Money You've Ever Made by uthlaw: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
help a friend pick a card through a US citizen....naso d guy transfer 200k....I suprise!

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Money You've Ever Made by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Greenback:

But you have "f" on ya moniker nah and op shogsman already called you,"my sister"!!!! grin grin
I used f because I wanted to
Re: The Easiest Money You've Ever Made by shogsman(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
uthlaw:
help a friend pick a card through a US citizen....naso d guy transfer 200k....I suprise!
Lol easy money
Re: The Easiest Money You've Ever Made by Greenback: 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Miracood2:
I used f because I wanted to
Safe to call ya a sissy then,ait?! grin

Some dude fit wan toast you nah grin
They not gonna know you is one Ojukwu bros grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

3 Tips To Stay Up To Date With The Most Recent Fashion Trends / Rate Her / Mexican Billionaire Carlos Slim Will Pay For All The Costs Needed To Rebuild Mex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.