Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,892 members, 7,942,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

.... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .... (2552 Views)

Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? / The Evil Step Mom; My Lost Brother (True Story) / Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by ElPayaso(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2021
HarunaWest:

You now say diabolic now. You can see you have a big problem. Instead of you to move on and live your life, you are busy fighting for property. If your dad was busy fighting for property too, will you people be looking for anything to inherit bunch of lazy mofos. And see how you made your old man look like a simp for ordinary law school when she assist. Na guys like you women dey simp im head...Shame on yah Dude.

You sounded like a fool with this comment

1 Like

Re: .... by Dajugba: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ulunne777:
The woman is not diabolic,she used pussy power incorporated with modern acrobatic styles.Only few men can withstand it.

Honestly your father is to be blamed and yes you have evry right to claim what is his.

Just be careful,ok?

We are careful! She is on the run because she and my sister had heated agreement and my sister told her she would arrest her with Army. We haven't seen her for months now even before we buried my dad. She wasn't at the burial, she couldn't come. She doesn't pick my calls any more after the call with my sister, but with few dear friends to my dad we have secured some things now.

1 Like

Re: .... by Teleprompter(f): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Your father brought all this upon himself and his first fruit.
Since you did not tackle the matter of the bad woman when he was alive, it is better to let go right now.
She is already pregnant despite your dad was buried in July?
Children can do better for themselves but they allow their father's to intimidate them.
You should have known how it would end when you watched patiently how your father made bad choices.
Re: .... by pocohantas(f): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
greenie77:
Your step mum was a passerby your father brought her into his life and believed turning away from his wife and children would give him the focus to enjoy the relationship with her....your father made the choice as many married men are still today making the same choice of abandoning their wives and children for another woman.

Her new husband is also enjoying the proceeds from your father's properties..... sad!

Lol. Maybe he is somewhere on Nairaland telling us he can’t marry a non-virgin. Whereas he is married to a woman with 4 kids. She was a SM before his dad. She had three for his dad. Now she has one for the new husband.

Some women are hot o.

7 Likes

Re: .... by Sterope(f): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Dajugba

She doesn't have a legal right to sell the properties. Go see a lawyer.
Re: .... by onyexx: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
Try getting a letter of administration from a high court…this is what banks use to release funds of a deceased...not necessarily to the next of kin…
Re: .... by Elporo(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Dajugba:
Note: I have my dad's bank information, but I don't know who he put as next of Kin.

Call the bank and find out the steps to check this out. Don't sit still?
Re: .... by Farfalla(f): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Dajugba:

The man she married and assisted from law school till he graduated and became someone in life, one woman from no where came and use diabolic things to take her husband, you are saying she is not wicked. You don't know what it means for a woman to invest her funds in a man and it didn't pay.

The same man shouting "support your man when he's a nobody" will be eyeing one gold digger and even sell his kidney for her as soon as he gets a little money.

These things happen because men crave for gold diggers. They always have this dire need to prove to themselves that they are desirable to gold diggers. That they can get them. They have nothing to prove to Proverbs 31 women.

They curse gold diggers all over Nairaland simply because they can't afford them, but as soon as they can, they'll go for them and will usually go all out to please them.

OP, I'm sorry about your predicament but such is life. Your father messed up and the consequences are now being faced by you. I doubt there's anything you or your folks can do. You can however get a lawyer and see which loopholes she can use to circumnavigate or twist the law to your favour, but don't hold your breath.

As you can see, the "she" above is in bold. Kindly get a female lawyer because once a male lawyer senses your stepmother's gold digging instincts he'll be drawn to her and outwit you off your father's property just to please her.

Good luck though. You'll need it.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Farfalla(f): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Maybe he is somewhere on Nairaland telling us he can’t marry a non-virgin. Whereas he is married to a woman with 4 kids. She was a SM before his dad. She had three for his dad. Now she has one for the new husband.

Some women are hot o.
Lol. grin
You'll be surprised she's just one average woman, a 5.5 out of 10. It's the gold digging that's working for her.

One thing we should all know about the "logical" gender is that they tend to gravitate towards gold diggers. They'll overlook a homely 8.5 because gold diggers challenge them while homely women don't. As far as they're concerned, Proverbs 31 woman is just good for preparing oilless and saltless soup and to remind the diabetic, hypertensive and osteoarthritic patient to take his drugs.... (the phrases I pick on Nairaland). cheesy cheesy

By the way, that oilless and saltless thing cracks me up each time I read your posts. Once in a while I share your posts with my mum and we both end up having a good, good laugh. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
onyexx:
Try getting a letter of administration from a high court…this is what banks use to release funds of a deceased...not necessarily to the next of kin…
And to whom will the funds be released to in that case? This man apparently did not even leave behind a will, mind you. undecided
Re: .... by Dajugba: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
onyexx:

Thanks for this information. I appreciate!
Re: .... by Dajugba: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Farfalla:

The same man shouting "support your man when he's a nobody" will be eyeing one gold digger and even sell his kidney for her as soon as he gets a little money.

These things happen because men crave for gold diggers. They always have this dire need to prove to themselves that they are desirable to gold diggers. That they can get them. They have nothing to prove to Proverbs 31 women.

They curse gold diggers all over Nairaland simply because they can't afford them, but as soon as they can, they'll go for them and will usually go all out to please them.

OP, I'm sorry about your predicament but such is life. Your father messed up and the consequences are now being faced by you. I doubt there's anything you or your folks can do. You can however get a lawyer and see which loopholes she can use to circumnavigate or twist the law to your favour, but don't hold your breath.

As you can see, the "she" above is in bold. Kindly get a female lawyer because once a male lawyer senses her gold digging instincts he'll be drawn to her and outwit you off your father's property just to please her.

Thanks for this, I appreciate
Re: .... by cayorday89(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
HarunaWest:

Your step mum isn't wicked. Stop demonizing her. Your father made his choice. You people should move on abeg. All these yeye talks about property no male sense. What was you mum doing for herself all these years?
Was everyone waiting on daddy's property or will? My dad had 3 houses, 4 lands and other properties. He sold some of them and is still selling some of them. I am not bothered cos i am not materialistic. I work my arse off to earn mine. I am not waiting for Baba....Yall should move on, after all na only we waka come.
Oga small small Abeg, he has every right to do what he thinks is best for his mum, himself and his siblings, and you think it is also right for you to come and brag that your father is selling his property to make you work for your own, it simply means he never trust the judgement of his children if he lives the property behind for them,even if you all have yours it is a thing of pride to have your father's properties well managed after his demise..

2 Likes

Re: .... by pocohantas(f): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Farfalla:

They curse gold diggers all over Nairaland simply because they can't afford them, but as soon as they can, they'll go for them and will usually go all out to please them

As you can see, the "she" above is in bold. Kindly get a female lawyer because once a male lawyer senses her gold digging instincts he'll be drawn to her and outwit you off your father's property just to please her.

Hahahahahaha! As harsh as this is, it is the truth. My friend once said, if a lady says she wants a guy that earns 1m a month and guys start insulting her. They are not insulting her because she is materialistic, they are insulting her because they are angry they are not the guy earning 1m. Lmao!!!

Farfalla:

They'll overlook a homely 8.5 because gold diggers challenge them while homely women don't. As far as they're concerned, Proverbs 31 woman is just good for preparing oilless and saltless soup and to remind the diabetic, hypertensive and osteoarthritic patient to take his drugs.... (the phrases I pick on Nairaland). cheesy cheesy

By the way, that oilless and saltless thing cracks me up each time I read your posts. Once in a while I share your posts with my mum and we both end up having a good, good laugh. grin grin

The sad retirement of some virtuous women. cheesy

The oilless soup is a real life thing o. Very common if you observe well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by cococandy(f): 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
You people grin
Farfalla:

As you can see, the "she" above is in bold. Kindly get a female lawyer because once a male lawyer senses your stepmother's gold digging instincts he'll be drawn to her and outwit you off your father's property just to please her.

pocohantas:

Some women are hot o.
Re: .... by Vision101(m): 12:06am On Oct 20, 2021
Very complicated. If you get a very good lawyer many of the actions of the woman can be reversed. Sale of property where the seller has no legal right is void and/or voidable.

That a person is mentioned as NOK does not give the person the legal right over the deceased estate. Check if your dad had a will. If he had the content subsists. If he died intestate other rules apply which will grant you and all your siblings right over his properties.

For the pension, get in touch with the paying authority and they will tell you the necessary papers to file so that his one-off payment will be made to you. The same applies to his bank balances.

For the documents in her possession, if she refuses to surrender them, get a lawyer to initiate an action so that the court will compel her to surrender them.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: .... by NaBanga: 7:32am On Oct 20, 2021
The lady did not use any juju. Your OLD father wanted some new YOUNG flesh. He proceeded to throw you and your mother away to get it. He was selfish. He paid for it dearly in the end. Without a lawyer there isn't much you can do. Please learn from your father and don't repeat the same mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahahahahaha! As harsh as this is, it is the truth. My friend once said, if a lady says she wants a guy that earns 1m a month and guys start insulting her. They are not insulting her because she is materialistic, they are insulting her because they are angry they are not the guy earning 1m. Lmao!!!

The sad retirement of some virtuous women. cheesy

The oilless soup is a real life thing o. Very common if you observe well.
your sense of reasoning though!!! I think you are confused about life Change your mindset
Re: .... by anthonyuncle(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
yes, the lady is evil.

but,

your dad was...

yes
Re: .... by Dajugba: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
Vision101:
Very complicated. If you get a very good lawyer many of the actions of the woman can be reversed. Sale of property where the seller has no legal right is void and/or voidable.

That a person is mentioned as NOK does not give the person the legal right over the deceased estate. Check if your dad had a will. If he had the content subsists. If he died intestate other rules apply which will grant you and all your siblings right over his properties.

For the pension, get in touch with the paying authority and they will tell you the necessary papers to file so that his one-off payment will be made to you. The same applies to his bank balances.

For the documents in her possession, if she refuses to surrender them, get a lawyer to initiate an action so that the court will compel her to surrender them.

Good luck.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!i Raped And Deflowered My Wife’s Housemaid. / How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? / What Kind Of Mum Does This To A Child ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.