Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,700 members, 7,918,181 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:27 AM

Ooni Of Ife Emotional As Olori Senikunola Kneels, Eulogies Him At Birthday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ooni Of Ife Emotional As Olori Senikunola Kneels, Eulogies Him At Birthday (509 Views)

Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) / Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason / Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Emotional As Olori Senikunola Kneels, Eulogies Him At Birthday by RevivalWatch: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Video showing the Ooni of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja II, being serenedes with sweet words in Yoruba dialect by his wife, Olori Moronke Naomi Silekunola, during a surprise birthday party held for him.

The revered monarch turned 47 on October 17, 2021 and his wife couldn’t hold back her loved and admiration for him.

Olori Silekunola said, on her knees and with a huge cake on a table before her: “Our father, my husband, the owner of Silekunola, Ooni, my helper.

“I just said we should repay a little of the favour that baba has done for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx_X7TPM7x8

(1) (Reply)

Please Celebrate Me And Wish Me A Happy Birthday(photos) / Php Web Development Training / Meet New People And Network Your Various Businesses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.