Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,003 members, 7,919,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders (18273 Views)

Seun Fakorede: Oyo PDP Daucus Calls For Nullification Of Commissioner Nominee / Oyo PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Seyi Makinde Attacks Tinubu / Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo PDP Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by arsenal33: 7:47am On Oct 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
No Governor don ever do two term for Oyo, we thought Makinde's would be an exception but obviously na only one term him sef wan do.

Yeye Governor!!
Ajimobi
Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by taiwofisa: 7:48am On Oct 19, 2021
omokab:
This is the worst governor ever produced i n Oyo sate . He berated the believe of many people that he will do better than Ajimobi but reverse is the case. 3 years going with no tangible achievement. He's only good at donation. Show us roads you started or meet half way and you completed it ,the answer is No. Nothing to show for all the money he borrowed .He believes civil servant will vote for him because of regular payment of salary and that's enough for him to win second term.yeye dey smell

Are you sure you are in Oyo state? Go and do you investigation very well, Makinde has completed more roads in terms of no of kilometres than Ajimobi's 8years. I am not a fan of any of them but that is the fact on ground. Please don't misinform people because of politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by arsenal33: 7:49am On Oct 19, 2021
SaintBeehot:
in terms of construction, has been doing well. I stay in Ibadan for 3month and I witnessed the start and almost completion of a road along Ayeta axis.
one road?
Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by samwash(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2021
Joshzion:

Hello you're saying rubbish I school and stay in ibadan there are a lot of ongoing and completed project. First of all the apete road leading to asule a very long road if you know the state of this road before you'll pity people living around there Seyi makinde completed the road with 4 months that's from October last year 2020 to January 2021. He has renovated many health centers even the one in apete it's now a story building. There's an ongoing project street lights in every area in the whole of oyo state which is about to be completed. Have you been to challenge before seyi makinde became governor? Go and see the difference now everywhere is calm and organized.
Am I to mention government policies that favors the people of oyo state and many other.
Do you know how to settled lautech issue which has been there for years?? He came on board less than a year and all is settled! Maybe you should ask the student in lautech
But all people is to carry fake news or to say as if they've done less for the state. I can say apart from Lagos in South west no other state can come close.

Can someone help me to debunk the rumors going around the air that almost all the projects Makinde undergoing it was Late Ajimobi's project for the state, as some has already been given out as contracts, while others were just waiting for implementation, I don't kwn how true is this statement that Makinde don't have his own original project.
An example is the challenge project you made mention abt that it was Ajimobi's project on ground before he left office.
But one question to be ask is government not a continuous progress irrespective of the ruling party?
Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by PlanktonX: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2021
Mannyonigbigbi:
He's like the rest of them

Who even dash Nigeria Democracy self? I have known Nigeria politicians to always want to cliff to what is not theirs. These are the things that motivate yahoo yahoo, fraud and ponzi scheme.

"If they can do it, why can't we" and the cycle of killing the system continues.

No state has even come up with a blue print on how to savage the state from the present calamity. Abundance of resources in every state yet the gov look at the almighty Federal govt for monthly alawee.
Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by zikter(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
No Governor don ever do two term for Oyo, we thought Makinde's would be an exception but obviously na only one term him sef wan do.

Yeye Governor!!
Late Animobi did two terms
Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by bolabadmus38: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2021
If he had used that money to alleviate the suffering of the vulnerable, Almighty God would have rewarded him. Making the rich richer should not have been his priority at this of hardship on the poor
Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by Sadar: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2021
Seyi Makinde is an icon of unblemished character. He has been given gifts of such even before the became the governor.
Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by seyz91(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2021
cheesy
helinues:

Go through over your comments yourself and tell me if there is any sense in it
Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by seyz91(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2021
you smart
iluvdonjazzy:
Bribing them with a car to pave way for himself for second term.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by laurel03(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2021
taiwofisa:

Are you sure you are in Oyo state? Go and do you investigation very well, Makinde has completed more roads in terms of no of kilometres than Ajimobi's 8years. I am not a fan of any of them but that is the fact on ground. Please don't misinform people because of politics.
tell me major road makinde completed and I will tell you Ajimobi first term projects roads not even second term roads project in ibadan..
*Dugbe to eleyele to agbarigo to Aleshinloye dualization
*Challenge to orita to adegoke dualization
*restoration bridge at bodija
*Mokola bridge
And many more hinterland roads projects eg Apete to Ajibode, Apete to Ijokodo, Mobil to sharp corner to Apata etc LGA roads projects across the state that is first term projects, niegbourhood markets across the state, Agodi garden etc . So seconds terms projects too are there in roads constructions and other aspects.
And let me tell you am Anti Ajimobi so don't think otherwise. We just dislike Ajimobi because of Arrogance

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by agbekeOreke86(f): 9:46am On Oct 19, 2021
Pls name the projects he has done in ogbomosho ooo??shebi na only LAUTech go vote am for 2nd term abii??even his loyalists are complaining here.PDP down here is divided!!mheenn...i had sooo much faith in him but alaass!!ariwo laasan nii!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
paparazy06:

Don't mind most people commenting here, they have not been to Oyo State in recent times and they will be speaking rubbish up and down. Seyi Makinde is a governor most people in Oyo State pray for every morning. If he should leave PDP and contest under any party, he will win with a landslide.
Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by Carlyboi(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2021
Seyi Makinde is nothing special as an administrator never was a fan,thought dude would be impressive as the governor of the my state but nah it’s minions and sycophants like taye currency and criminals like auxiliary or something that he embraced......so much for “omi tuntun”....no groundbreaking or landslide or mind blowing projects dude can’t even attract meaningful investments to the state......Ibadan changed a whole lot socio-economically which is a benchmark or indices for measuring development under Ajimobi’s rule.

It’s only lovers of mediocrity that would sing his praises to high heavens I’m sure I’d perform way better if I’m the governor of the state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by Manshot1: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2021
laurel03:
tell me major road makinde completed and I will tell you Ajimobi first term projects roads not even second term roads project in ibadan..
*Dugbe to eleyele to agbarigo to Aleshinloye dualization
*Challenge to orita to adegoke dualization
*restoration bridge at bodija
*Mokola bridge
And many more hinterland roads projects eg Apete to Ajibode, Apete to Ijokodo, Mobil to sharp corner to Apata etc LGA roads projects across the state that is first term projects, niegbourhood markets across the state, Agodi garden etc . So seconds terms projects too are there in roads constructions and other aspects.
And let me tell you am Anti Ajimobi so don't think otherwise. We just dislike Ajimobi because of Arrogance

The facts are there which I have outlined below..The projects seyi is doing in 2years alone has surpassed Ajimobi's 8years project and that is a FACT. In 8years,Ajimobi was only able to construct below 50KM road with an overbloated bridge done at Mokola. The molete bridge sef constructed in the 70's is better off than the overbloated and overpriced done at Mokola. A bridge that does not allow heavy duty vehicles and by 5PM,lots of hold up's already gathering at mokola with a barrier on it so what is the essence of the bridge? It was just to embellze money and nothing else

1.Dugbe to Eleyele to Aleshinloye was an already existing Dual road. Ajimobi only expanded the road and sent people selling by the road side away. He was not the one that dualised the road. This is another FACT

Apete to Ajibode was not done by Ajimobi it was done by the world bank.An Ajimobi that swore not to do anything for them because they did not vote for him

Breakdown of major ongoing road projects and approved ones.

1. 65km moniya to iseyin road-- Ajimobi in 8years in the whole of oke-ogun was only able to construct a 6.5 KM Iseyin township road in the whole of Oke-ogun that has 10local governments.. seyi is constructed 65KM road there with streetlights from Moniya to Iseyin straight. And the 45km Saki to Igboho road..You know how many KM alone that is?. The road is completed now and you need to travel on it and see

2. 21km Airport Amuloko Ajia

3. 12km Apete to Akufo

4. 3km G stadium to Lautech first gate- This is already completed

5. 10km Saki township road

6. 5km Gedu - Oroki - Sabo /Ashipa

7. 7km akobo road

8. 45km Saki to Igboho

9. 12km Akala express to Apata--Abadoned for 8years during Ajimobi.If he had done it,It would have solved traffic buildup at Apata and as the Akala express road is the new ringroad..

Or the Fly over that was flagged off at Idi-Ape-Basorun-Akobo road, This was a project that was awarded by ajimobi to one of his fake companies since 2017,they never did a dime and collected 400million. since 2017,the bridge wasnt done before seyi cancelled the stupid project last year. Now,it will be completed in 6months and ready for use and for commissing..

That's 180kms of major roads in less than two years. These are roads awarded and currently being construsted since 2019,2020 with most to be completed this year.

Btw,When last did you visit Challenge? Challenge is currently the most beautiful part of Ibadan and that is a FACT courtesy of what Seyi did there. It has solved traffic there 100peecent with no overbloated flyover.You should go and see challenge now..
Multibillion naira Bus terminals being built at challenge, Iwo road and Ojoo built to fix transportation issues once and for all in those major areas.

What of the remodeling of the Adamsingba staduim into a world class staduim. Things like this and more will improve the IGR of Oyo state.. What about the remodeling of the Agbowo shopping complex..A money making complex left to rot opposite the University of Ibadan.It will be back and ready to be use two years time..Ajimobi signed a yeye memorandum of understanding of 8billion that did not see the light of the day and seyi was able to have it fixed and construction started in less than two years in his administration.

And the chairman of it all..The win of Lautech for Oyo state..something Mr constituted Authority could not do and lambasted them and called them names..You people should face FACTS and not hear say and propaganda.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by HopeNeverDies: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2021
omokab:
This is the worst governor ever produced i n Oyo sate . He berated the believe of many people that he will do better than Ajimobi but reverse is the case. 3 years going with no tangible achievement. He's only good at donation. Show us roads you started or meet half way and you completed it ,the answer is No. Nothing to show for all the money he borrowed .He believes civil servant will vote for him because of regular payment of salary and that's enough for him to win second term.yeye dey smell

What part of Ibadan do you live in? Sir
Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by HopeNeverDies: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2021
Manshot1:

The facts are there which I have outlined below..The projects seyi is doing in 2years alone has surpassed Ajimobi's 8years project and that is a FACT. In 8years,Ajimobi was only able to construct below 50KM road with an overbloated bridge done at Mokola. The molete bridge sef constructed in the 70's is better off than the overbloated and overpriced done at Mokola. A bridge that does not allow heavy duty vehicles and by 5PM,lots of hold up's already gathering at mokola with a barrier on it so what is the essence of the bridge? It was just to embellze money and nothing else

1.Dugbe to Eleyele to Aleshinloye was an already existing Dual road. Ajimobi only expanded the road and sent people selling by the road side away. He was not the one that dualised the road. This is another FACT

Apete to Ajibode was not done by Ajimobi it was done by the world bank.An Ajimobi that swore not to do anything for them because they did not vote for him

1. 65km moniya to iseyin road-- Ajimobi in 8years in the whole of oke-ogun was only able to construct a 6.5 KM Iseyin township road in the whole of Oke-ogun that has 10local governments.. seyi is constructed 65KM road there with streetlights from Moniya to Iseyin straight. And the 45km Saki to Igboho road..You know how many KM alone that is?. The road is completed now and you need to travel on it and see

3. 12km Apete to Akufo

7. 7km akobo road

8. 45km Saki to Igboho

9. 12km Akala express to Apata--Abadoned for 8years during Ajimobi.If he had done it,It would have solved traffic buildup at Apata and as the Akala express road is the new ringroad..

Or the Fly over that was flagged off at Idi-Ape-Basorun-Akobo road, This was a project that was awarded by ajimobi to one of his fake companies since 2017,they never did a dime and collected 400million. since 2017,the bridge wasnt done before seyi cancelled the stupid project last year. Now,it will be completed in 6months and ready for use and for commissing..

That's 180kms of major roads in less than two years. These are roads awarded and currently being construsted since 2019,2020 with most to be completed this year.

Btw,When last did you visit Challenge? Challenge is currently the most beautiful part of Ibadan and that is a FACT courtesy of what Seyi did there. It has solved traffic there 100peecent with no overbloated flyover.You should go and see challenge now..
Multibillion naira Bus terminals being built at challenge, Iwo road and Ojoo built to fix transportation issues once and for all in those major areas.

What of the remodeling of the Adamsingba staduim into a world class staduim. Things like this and more will improve the IGR of Oyo state.. What about the remodeling of the Agbowo shopping complex..A money making complex left to rot opposite the University of Ibadan.It will be back and ready to be use two years time..Ajimobi signed a yeye memorandum of understanding of 8billion that did not see the light of the day and seyi was able to have it fixed and construction started in less than two years in his administration.

And the chairman of it all..The win of Lautech for Oyo state..something Mr constituted Authority could not do and lambasted them and called them names..You people should face FACTS and not hear say and propaganda.

There are nuisance on this forum with no tangible vision only to blast good leaders... To hell with Ajimobi
Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by omokab: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2021
taiwofisa:

laugh in swali. Which roads he has completed more than ajimobi of 8 years . browse it and compare what ajimobi did within 4 years not to talk of 8 years. I am an Ibadan man and live in Ibadan . Do you think everybody is gullible to be supporting audio Governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by omokab: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2021
Joshzion:

Hello you're saying rubbish I school and stay in ibadan there are a lot of ongoing and completed project. First of all the apete road leading to asule a very long road if you know the state of this road before you'll pity people living around there Seyi makinde completed the road with 4 months that's from October last year 2020 to January 2021. He has renovated many health centers even the one in apete it's now a story building. There's an ongoing project street lights in every area in the whole of oyo state which is about to be completed. Have you been to challenge before seyi makinde became governor? Go and see the difference now everywhere is calm and organized.
Am I to mention government policies that favors the people of oyo state and many other.
Do you know how to settled lautech issue which has been there for years?? He came on board less than a year and all is settled! Maybe you should ask the student in lautech
But all people is to carry fake news or to say as if they've done less for the state. I can say apart from Lagos in South west no other state can come close.
everything you are saying I know it very well. I said started and completed or met and completed . The street light is fake .done part and leave others. Tell street light from Iwo road to olodo how it works. Lautech issue is just a settlement between Oyo state and Osun state.if to praise any,should be governor of osun state . Go and read and understand what happen before it was settled. Olubadan have to call tinubu to wave onto the matter and tinubu called oyetola of osun state to settle everything with Oyo state . seyi on his own applaud the governor of osun and tinubu for making it a reality . all of them serves praise for it a good job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by Egbas09V: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2021
They're just political losers... I school in Ibadan and have seen lots of projects started and completed so I don't understand where the lies are coming from... Just 2 SUV's for someone that declared in excess of 40billion naira as assets? He's a fantastic Governor.
quote author=samwash post=106863536]

Can someone help me to debunk the rumors going around the air that almost all the projects Makinde undergoing it was Late Ajimobi's project for the state, as some has already been given out as contracts, while others were just waiting for implementation, I don't kwn how true is this statement that Makinde don't have his own original project.
An example is the challenge project you made mention abt that it was Ajimobi's project on ground before he left office.
But one question to be ask is government not a continuous progress irrespective of the ruling party?
[/quote]
Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by laurel03(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Manshot1:

3. 12km Apete to Akufo

7. 7km akobo road

8. 45km Saki to Igboho

hope u were at Adamasingba the day commissioned?? Let me say that was the first meaningful project commissioned by GSM and it was flopped. Is the stadium too not substandard as you called the bridge
Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by Egbas09V: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
If Ajimobi paid salaries, pension and promoted civil servants he'll have won his senatorial election. We deserve the kind of leaders we have in Nigeria, for a living soul who claims to be in Oyo to be comparing GSM and Ajimobi. SMH. GSM is miles apart, they're not mates... Check out the health sector, education and civil service how he has transformed everything.
laurel03:
hope u were at Adamasingba the day commissioned?? Let me say that was the first meaningful project commissioned by GSM and it was flopped. And you can start backing GSM projects with pictures let the world see.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by skuribeebo: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
TO HELL WITH AJIMOBI
GOD BLESS GSM
SECOND TERM IS SURE
SEYI FOR VICE PRESIDENT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by Joshzion(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
tamdun:

So ur camera refused to take the picture of the "ongoing and completed" projects? We've been seeing pictures from sanwo, wike, umahi, even oyetola from Osun, how come seyi's project is on a ghost mode

Lol okay you want pictures?? I'm experiencing it I pass through the road everyday. I didn't take pictures when the road construction started in apete. But if you want pictures I can get it for you and several pictures on going health center

GSM is working everyday!!!
Why are people against him after doing a lot within this short period. Maybe you should ask what's going on in ogun state
Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by Joshzion(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
omokab:
everything you are saying I know it very well. I said started and completed or met and completed . The street light is fake .done part and leave others. Tell street light from Iwo road to olodo how it works. Lautech issue is just a settlement between Oyo state and Osun state.if to praise any,should be governor of osun state . Go and read and understand what happen before it was settled. Olubadan have to call tinubu to wave onto the matter and tinubu called oyetola of osun state to settle everything with Oyo state . seyi on his own applaud the governor of osun and tinubu for making it a reality . all of them serves praise for it a good job.

He started and completed apete road and also asule where must waste in ibadan is deposited located in awotan apete was renovated there was a grand opening for that search online.
The street light are not fake this is an ongoing project I promise you by December the whole of Oyo will be enjoying the project. We've some working already in apete while they were constructing the road and now more has been added please let's learn to appreciate. I also live in Sango Ota ogun state you can imagine what we go through
I can say practically since I was born I have never really benefited from the government but my staying in ibadan for just 2 and the half year I have benefitted from the free health centers and I at least experience good road also.
On the issue of lautech if it was that easy why didn't ajimobi the man in the same party solved the issue No excuses GSM should be acknowledge for doing that. Didn't you hear the news about some students also get benefits from this GSM government
Let's learn to appreciate the ones giving us hope for better Nigeria
Thank you
Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by Joshzion(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
samwash:

Don't mind this ungrateful people must of this people ranting online live in the state where their state government is worse and has nothing to show off. And some people will decide not to say the truth because they belong to a particular group or religion and this is so sick
GSM has some projects he originated and also working on previous project
What else do you want?
Oyo state government workers are really enjoying now you don't want to know what they went through in the hands of ajimobi
GSM is working No cap �❤️
Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by asobo1: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Yeye Governor!!
Shebi late Senator Ajimobi did zero term. undecided
Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by laurel03(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Egbas09V:
If Ajimobi paid salaries, pension and promoted civil servants he'll have won his senatorial election. We deserve the kind of leaders we have in Nigeria, for a living soul who claims to be in Oyo to be comparing GSM and Ajimobi. SMH. GSM is miles apart, they're not mates... Check out the health sector, education and civil service how he has transformed everything.
first term of Ajimobi he paid salaries regularly with 13th month bonus and he was owing salary when almost 28 states across the Nation also owing due to recession but he cleared the civil servants salaries before his tenured finished. So on education he gave free education and also paid WAEC fees for schools before they introduced 1k for secondary schools in 2nd term, students on uniform entered any Ajumose bus for free. So on health he introduced health insurance scheme built hospital across the state even the hospital they used for corona center was built by him. The free textbook they shared under this govt was printed by AJimobi since first time GSM shared textbook have they printed another one??
Ajimobi lost Senate seat because people were saying "iwonikan no owa laye" I voted against him too.
Re: Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders by SirBunky85(m): 1:02am On Oct 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Yeye Governor!!
the late Ajimobi did two terms.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs / Ortom/Wike Feud: Rivers PDP Chairman Invites Ortom To Rivers For Project Tour / 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.