Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,520 members, 7,965,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:11 AM

Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? (4082 Views)

Am I Being Friendzoned? / She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by dboY1123(m): 12:05am On Oct 19, 2021
Smartb0y:
you either like them or bang them.
choose one cuz you cant have both

Both�

Cz babe way we like we go still bang.. I'm just feeling like maybe I won b simp to this particular girl, maybe I'm giving her so much attention than she deserves
One thing is certain, once I'm done with my apartment stuff the relationship go get direction.
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by AfroKnight: 12:50am On Oct 19, 2021
dboY1123:

Hmmm.. I know what I could have just done tho..most times, even if its first time it has to be my place or s restaurant close.
I didn't want her to feel like I was just after her coming to my place. Yesterday, she was actually begging that she the network was bad that was why she couldn't pick my call or call..I just felt she's kinda interested and maybe give her time..but as it is now, I have to be patient with her till she comes around again, she comes often tho and it won't be long..now that she's comfortable around me She'll definitely visit.

If network bad, that one no mean say she no go your pick call. Forget what she said. That is a big lie.

Bro, a babe who likes you won’t be treating your messages like you’re disturbing her. If you really want this babe and you think she would like you too, you have to slow down.

If you continue firing her with romantic messages you will soon begin to irritate her until she will stop replying your messages altogether.

Slow down and start looking for a new babe. Cos it appears you need plan B to help you manage your excitement and develop some patience.
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by Polynek(m): 1:15am On Oct 19, 2021
Should I tell Him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by iRepNaija1: 2:54am On Oct 19, 2021
OP, you rushed into this relationship without taking the time to get to know this young woman. Moreover, it doesn't seem like either of you are ready for a relationship because both of you are asking each other about who should be calling or texting. If the feelings were genuine and there was emotionally maturity, neither of you would care about who is texting or calling.
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by dboY1123(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2021
I just confirmed I'm a simp..lol very interesting.
I used my second line to chat her on WhatsApp, disguised like we are Facebook friends and asked her if she has a bf which she said yes, and I asked for his name, she gave me a different name.
She literally denied having a bf or being in a relationship when we met, I remembered she said her ex boyfriend couldn't cope with her because she's always busy at work and she's not always around.
That was what made me ask her out and not just think of taking advantage of her..but now my eyes don clear...
I didn't let her know I was the one chatting her, I'll just act like nothing happened, till when she comes around again..this time I won't be a fool

3 Likes

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by Ronnnie: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
dboY1123:

Hmmm.. I know what I could have just done tho..most times, even if its first time it has to be my place or s restaurant close.
I didn't want her to feel like I was just after her coming to my place. Yesterday, she was actually begging that she the network was bad that was why she couldn't pick my call or call..I just felt she's kinda interested and maybe give her time..but as it is now, I have to be patient with her till she comes around again, she comes often tho and it won't be long..now that she's comfortable around me She'll definitely visit.
Simping is not just an act but a mindset..as is it now you mind is just into pleasing her hoping she will love you more which is very false..
Redpill isnt against giving your partner something like the phone,but you should never reward bad behaviour...she should also put more effort into the relationship..the relationship that last is the one where the girl invest more than the guy
No call her and no pick her call for like two weeks...if she starts feeling she is loosing you,she will act right and chase you but if she doesn't,count your losses and move on....
Have some self respect before you loose it totally in her eyes

1 Like

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by walkingshadow911: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
dboY1123:

What do you suggest I do... I actually gave her the phone because it has been at home for months and its just a very small phone which I could just dash out..Itel p36. SO its not like I gave her because my sense no dy, I gave her cz its what I can dash out to anyone in need. And I've never dash her Monet before and. Neither did she ask..the day she asked I told her later...not that I didn't have ur I'm just playing along.

You have falling in love already thats why you think you need a cute apartment. This is a very wrong time for you to catch feelings.
Relationship in Nigeria of nowadays is the fastest way to develop high bp.
stop giving her anything for now, leave that for her family and friends.
discuss your life goals and aspirations with her.if she see prospect in you. she will stay glue if she is decent enough. Give her some spaces for now to get her off your head first.

And when ur head is reboot, remember never fall in love with a woman no matter how beautiful she look. If u do , you will surely lose your sense of judgement and self control.
If u lose your self-control, you are pretty much screwed
Less i forget, love itself is just an idealogy that only exist in the subconscious mind, not in reality.

1 Like

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by Ronnnie: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
dboY1123:
I used my second line to chat her on WhatsApp, disguised like we are Facebook friends and asked her if she has a bf which she said yes, and I asked for his name, she gave me a different name.
She literally denied having a bf or being in a relationship when we met, I remembered she said her ex boyfriend couldn't cope with her because she's always busy at work and she's not always around.
That was what made me ask her out and not just think of taking advantage of her..but now my eyes don clear...
I didn't let her know I was the one chatting her, I'll just act like nothing happened, till when she comes around again..this time I won't be a fool
You have gotten the answer you need.....
Stop every contact you have with her...don't call her,don't message her,if you see her for road like you see stranger...Generally just don't care about her anymore...she will make attempt to talk to you am sure...
When/if she does...just turn her to sex partner...associate with her without any relationship or stuff like that and she will submit to you..Kill any feelings you have for her
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by dboY1123(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
[quote author=Ronnnie post=106871727]
You have gotten the answer you need.....
Stop every contact you have with her...don't call her,don't message her,if you see her for road like you see stranger...Generally just don't care about her anymore...she will make attempt to talk to you am sure...
When/if she does...just turn her to sex partner...associate with her without any relationship or stuff like that and she will submit to you..Kill any feelings you have for her[/quote

Thanks bruh..I'll do exactly. Its just funny how a girl could deny having a bf, although she doesn't ask for anything Monetary.. Maybe she's just hiding that her bf from me or something ..
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by Kingpin1000: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
dboY1123:
Congrats... we all at one point realized we were simps.
No man was born a redpiller.
Now that you know, your next step is to strategise on how to knack her.
You will realise how cheap she is.
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by alphaNomega: 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
dboY1123:

What do you suggest I do... I actually gave her the phone because it has been at home for months and its just a very small phone which I could just dash out..Itel p36. SO its not like I gave her because my sense no dy, I gave her cz its what I can dash out to anyone in need. And I've never dash her Monet before and. Neither did she ask..the day she asked I told her later...not that I didn't have ur I'm just playing along.
if a guy you met within a few days asked you for that phone, would you give him?

1 Like

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by dboY1123(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Thanks..
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by dboY1123(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Thanks.
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by dboY1123(m): 5:22am On Oct 21, 2021
Kingpin1000:

So what do you suggest..,she still calls, and chats me first..do you think I should just play along till we meet again soon? And I should limit my conversation with her? I've stopped calling her or texting her..if she calls or text should I respond?
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by okoroemeka(m): 6:12am On Oct 21, 2021
dboY1123:

I don't think you are simp at least not yet, women likes attention and caring,she informed you that she is around and invited you to come,you didn't go,many ladies will not be too happy about that,if it will not be an inconvenience you could have went,it is little inconsequential things like that will increase the level of trust she has for you,do not press yet for her to come to your house,so it will not look like sex is the only thing on your mind,remove the lust from your mind and you will be surprised how it will end

1 Like

Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

Playing along to the slaughter house
Re: Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? by Mikefrik(m): 7:12am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Op, don't let nairalanders make you do something you'll regret. Some are telling you why you didn't take her to your place, and you're feeling somehow. What if you take her to your place and mistakenly impregnate her? Pls, avoid fornication, and avoid what these people are telling you. Remember, nairaland is a faceless forum. When it happens (you know what I mean) na them go still tell you say, why did you take her to your house? Was there no public place you could have taken her to?
I rest my case.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me / Question 4female. / Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.