Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,159 members, 7,977,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ghanaian lady: My boyfriend is not supposed to take care of my needs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian lady: My boyfriend is not supposed to take care of my needs. (434 Views)

Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian lady: My boyfriend is not supposed to take care of my needs. by MANDIPUTIN: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2021
My boyfriend is not supposed to take care of my needs when we’re dating, that’s why I have parents

A lady has burst the bubble of many ladies who think and feel their boyfriends are under obligation to take care of their needs.
According to this lady, as far as her parents are around, she sees no reason why her boyfriend should be the one to take care of her needs. She maintained that her boyfriend is not expected to replace her parents and play their role simply because they are dating.

Providing an answer to a public query on what she thought about boyfriends who were somewhat mandated to take care of the girlfriends, the Knutsford University College student said she did not need her boyfriend to pay for her expenses as long as her parents were still alive.

Her parents have the mandate to take care of her, not her boyfriend. This lady has intimated that relationships should not and never become money-making ventures.

Watch the snippet on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVFfMQOqom0/

Re: Ghanaian lady: My boyfriend is not supposed to take care of my needs. by EmptyGarden(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2021
Flesh and Blood did not reveal this to you my sister... Better Pikin.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian lady: My boyfriend is not supposed to take care of my needs. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2021
grin
Mennnnnnnn,na this kind women I dey find with both torch and candle for day time cheesy

Well,in falseprophet1 voice:::I see this as a massive smack down on our NIGERIAN ladies reputation....And I can see our NIGERIAN ladies dragging her on the mud......Las las,na this kind mentality guyman babe suppose get,and not these poverty alleviation scheme women wey we get for naija undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian lady: My boyfriend is not supposed to take care of my needs. by KingDash: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:

My boyfriend is not supposed to take care of my needs when we’re dating, that’s why I have parents

A lady has burst the bubble of many ladies who think and feel their boyfriends are under obligation to take care of their needs.
According to this lady, as far as her parents are around, she sees no reason why her boyfriend should be the one to take care of her needs. She maintained that her boyfriend is not expected to replace her parents and play their role simply because they are dating.

Providing an answer to a public query on what she thought about boyfriends who were somewhat mandated to take care of the girlfriends, the Knutsford University College student said she did not need her boyfriend to pay for her expenses as long as her parents were still alive.

Her parents have the mandate to take care of her, not her boyfriend. This lady has intimated that relationships should not and never become money-making ventures.

Watch the snippet on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVFfMQOqom0/
I need this kind babe.. abi make I enter ghana
Re: Ghanaian lady: My boyfriend is not supposed to take care of my needs. by Bombastically00(m): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2021
Nigeria girls are useless....All of them

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian lady: My boyfriend is not supposed to take care of my needs. by fourboys: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2021
cool cool cool
Re: Ghanaian lady: My boyfriend is not supposed to take care of my needs. by Botking: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
I guess many Nigerian gals will not like this

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Partner Is Cheating On You- Do You Agree? / B000M! 10 Shocking Truths About SeX You Didn’t Know – Bernice Reveals / If Your Woman Does These Things LEAVE HER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.