Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,081 members, 7,946,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East (15898 Views)

Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives / Zabarmari: Boko Haram Has Addressed Nigerians While Buhari Hasn’t – Aisha Yesufu / Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by wman(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2021
This is the woman that you all were fighting yourself to defend.
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by Ekeretom4(m): 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
Apart from that every year 2nd Niger bridge, mention another project.. mtchewww
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by avrilwisedata: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Even renowned thieves sef dey talk rubbish.
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by Kalubolt(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
I just have a question to ask, is the constituency money given to APC house members higher than that of PDP that made her not to do something for her constituency until now that she has decamped to APC. All this stupid politicians that only think of their stomach
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by Sunday2021: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Rityonyi:
We understand you are saying this now because of your court case that is coming up soon, madam you have been silent for so many years now.

Don’t allow Ipob to notice you.

Stella have followed the FFK tactics
so nobody have the right to say his mind because of ipob terrorists? How the Igbos allow illiterates terrorists to decide for them is the 10th wonders of the world.
So Igbo land is now like Afghanistan where nobody have the right to speak until ipob terrorists ordered him to do so?
Jesus! U guys are slaves of the highest order.
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by Sunday2021: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lokojatoofar:
That womans mouth is Buharis tissue paper. She licks the shit off his arse and says thank you sir afterwards. Nigeria s are confused cos if ungun men known hit this woman now, Nigerians will cry for her and condemn it. Yet she closes her eyes when evil is befalling her people
unfortunately,all the rubbish you are writing here did not counter her statement. The Enugu international airport is there, the Enugu Port Harcourt road is there, the second Niger bridge is there. So what rubbish are you saying?
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by BigBizzy(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Unknown gun men, ungun known men...over to you
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by sabreal: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Only the wicked will ignore the wicked plan of the personality call buhari and the fooilanis

Maxymilliano:

https://dailytrust.com/only-ungrateful-person-will-say-buhari-has-not-done-anything-for-south-east-stella-oduah
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by Elijahrona(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Naijabad:
Please, I need someone to list what Buhari has done for south east. Don't mention 2nd Niger Bridge because the project began under GEJ and will be tolled after completion.

Started under who? Have you made research?
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by karnafiu03(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Naijabad:
Please, I need someone to list what Buhari has done for south east. Don't mention 2nd Niger Bridge because the project began under GEJ and will be tolled after completion.

Since common sense refused to direct you to google, just click on this....

https://medium.com/@BuhariOsinbajo2019/buhari-administration-projects-in-south-east-nigeria-e64534b2b067
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by Princeton92(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
You're one of them ma'am
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by Decryptor(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
These are the kind of people UGM should target. Not Chike Akunyili that didn't do anything.
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by Brushstrokes20: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
Criminal bitch! She has swallowed the apc notorious lying pills undecided
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by Lokojatoofar: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sunday2021:
unfortunately,all the rubbish you are writing here did not counter her statement. The Enugu international airport is there, the Enugu Port Harcourt road is there, the second Niger bridge is there. So what rubbish are you saying?

You too are Buharis tissue paper cool
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by greatnationmedi(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
I pity this woman, make unknown gunmen no come visit you with this your Buhari brouhaha!! please check my signature for your 2d/3d animation, realistic character animation, motion graphics, drone rentage, film/musical directing and editing
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by Sunday2021: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
Can one of you counter her statement with evidence, instead of blabbing emotional foolishness up and down.
Why are igbos this way? The people that suffered igbos are now being considered heroes by the same igbos.
Peter obi killed 78 youths and throw away their dead bodies in ezu river. Today the same peter Obi is their hero.
The dreaded SARS commander who killed the 78 youths was compensated with the Post of chief security officer.
Obasanjo wipe out a community in bayelsa but today they consider him as their hero.
AWO gave them their lands, some money, appointment, for them to start life after the war but today they consider AWO to be the worst thing on Earth.
Tafawa Balewa build the first Niger bridge but the same people when and killed him.
Buhari is building the second Niger bridge for them but they consider him as Igbo hater.
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by tobatele(m): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
There is evident for all to see.

Poverty is on the high side

Insecurity is on the high side

Kidnapping is on the high side

Unemployment is going towards North

Corruption is more than before
Etc
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by Ykc2(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
Please my fellow Nairalanders some people will DM me but I don't how to read what they wrote , I ve checked my email box I can't see any message, how do I search for the massages?
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by Ashirioluwa: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
You decamp so EFCC will stop hunting you
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by desiredhome: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Naijabad:
Can you ask your state governors this same question?
Can you ask your representatives/senators this question?
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by Decency2020(f): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
The fear of EFCC witch hunting? Oh I forgot this is Nigeria where charlatans are celebrated
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by desiredhome: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
Criminal bitch! She has swallowed the apc notorious lying pills undecided
Can you call your mother bitch?......
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by Naijanascam: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
Yes that's true.....as you made akanu ibiam international airport Enugu the best in the whole wide world...... with the best terminal building, and fire service equipment that can compete with the best in the world
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by Okeziesg(m): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by desiredhome: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
enemyofprogress:
What did he did? as far as I’m concerned he didn’t did anything
How will you see what he has done when you fill your heart with so much bitterness/hatred......
I wish you can ask your governor/reps same question.......
All I see is hypocrisy
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by Ejjis(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
CAN YOU MENTION IT AND STOP ALL THISNONSENSEPLEASE?
EILTD:
You want someone to list. Regardless of the stupidity of some folks who tend to worship Jonathan, Buhari's achievements in infrastructural stride dwarfs GEJ's in the SE. Despit the media noise of the PDP when signing contracts only seen on billboards, Buhari's own is visible.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by cotzywitzy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Trying so hard so Buhari could pardon her case.
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by naija1stnigar(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
EILTD:
You want someone to list. Regardless of the stupidity of some folks who tend to worship Jonathan, Buhari's achievements in infrastructural stride dwarfs GEJ's in the SE. Despit the media noise of the PDP when signing contracts only seen on billboards, Buhari's own is visible.
hungry fool, tell us one or two na.
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by Safemoon: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
EILTD:

Plz mention them
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by 8stargeneral: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Fear of efcc...looter
Re: Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East by Safemoon: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
This exactly the reason we don't need Igbo president they are very selfish .all we want is Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Wins Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket / 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo / Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.